How Do You Watch The Tide On TV? (Sling TV Was Awful This Year - Advice)

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
I may be Alabama-mad, but I'm not crazy. I try to fit the games into a realistic budget.

- A half or more of the bigger games end up on CBS. We get very good reception with a $20 outdoor antenna (we are 15 miles due west of Monte Sano).
- The remaining bigger games, I slide across town and watch with a buddy.
- The small games, and indeed all games, end up on youtube the next day, and I watch them then. Knowing that you beat Mercer by 56-3 the previous day does not change my enjoyment level. And having a fall weekend "off" occasionally keeps the wife happy.

Unfortunately you cant buy games a game at a time. The games are a hook for a more expensive offering, and I really hate being manipulated into something long term that I dont want. Having a friend 2 miles away who is crazy allows me to go cheap. Anyway watching the games with a friend really is an upgrade.

(BTW we have WOW, $60/mo, and a T-Mobile phone $30/mo, a T-Mobile phone pay-as-you-go (about $100/yr). Also, Prime ($10/mo and Netflix ($10/mo). I dont think this would satisfy most millennials, who want their $100/mo cellphone contract.)

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.