Game Thread: Super Bowl LII

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I'd rather lose blitzing like crazy and getting burned rather than Brady picking me apart. Send the house every down, Philly.
Yeah but that’s because you’re used to seeing the insane things that happen in Jordan Hare Stadium. Auburn at home is the one college team I’d give a chance to beat the Pats - not in talent but in luck.

:()

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
They're already scoring like crazy in this half.

And going on 4th, same philosophy. Got to pull out all the stops now.
I get it, desperation. But they have a chance by playing the way they have - pin their ears back and let Brady bomb away and they're scoring more than they even have, imo. The Eagles just can get enough pressure to make the blitz work.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I get it, desperation. But they have a chance by playing the way they have - pin their ears back and let Brady bomb away and they're scoring more than they even have, imo. The Eagles just can get enough pressure to make the blitz work.
They're bringing 4 every down and aren't getting any pressure, and his receivers are getting open anyway, even when they drop 7. Go unorthodox. Send the house.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Doesn't feel that way to me.

Philly scores 7, 6, 3, or 0 points on this drive and then the Pats just march it for the win.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Well, I'm referring to how much time the eagles use off the clock, I expect Brady to get it back but I'm feeling a last minute drive ....it's been a game of momentum change and back and forth. It has the making of an anything and everything could happen in that last minute. A defense making a stand could also be classified as crazy in this game

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.