Where do we stand? 2/5

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018
Tyler Friday tells 247 he's still signing with Ohio State tomorrow but Alabama has been recruiting him hard for the last two weeks.

Maybe he's the NSD surprise rumor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He has not even crossed my mind. Entirely possible.
Langham heading to UF possibly have something to do with this???

I know it is reaching but I just have something nagging feeling me it is Campbell being the surprise with surtain coming too. I think they had a smoke screen just to keep "package deal" out of pitches. The right place is the right place. Saban is one on one with dbs, That sounds too good to say no. Surtain sr knows better than most so you know he is telling them that is the best coaching you will ever get especially at db. No inside knowledge just pure speculation.

Last edited:

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
He has not even crossed my mind. Entirely possible.
Langham heading to UF possibly have something to do with this???

I know it is reaching but I just have something nagging feeling me it is Campbell being the surprise with surtain coming too. I think they had a smoke screen just to keep "package deal" out of pitches. The right place is the right place. Saban is one on one with dbs, That sounds too good to say no. Surtain sr knows better than most so you know he is telling them that is the best coaching you will ever get especially at db. No inside knowledge just pure speculation.
Hearing that it's not over with Langham

jme

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 1, 2018
I believe we get
Surtain
Ross
Waddle
Campbell
Smith
Langham
Brown
Going out on a limb Peterson

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
JOX said this morning that Tre Brown was flipping back to Aggie Land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.