SpaceX Heavy rocket launch - Tuesday Feb. 6 at 1:30pm ET

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
Went off without a hitch - that was amazing!
Musk is so baller. He just launched a sweet ride from his car company, on top of a rocket from his other company. There just isn't much that can compete. The only thing that would have made it more kick ... is if he had mounted his flamethrowers to the hood and went into space all death race 2000 style.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Due to the postponed launch time, I got stuck at a job site located about 15 miles further north when she went up. Still got to see it and take a few pics.....

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I don't get it, every one is having fun or joking but, if the goal was to orbit Mars and now you have missed, isn't that a failed mission? If this was a manned mission they'd be in deep doodoo. I don't ever remember NASA sending a probe to Mars and completely missing the planet. They all may have not survived the landing but they all hit the planet.

Last edited:

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I don't get it, every one is having fun or joking but, if the goal was to orbit Mars and now you have missed, isn't that a failed mission? If this was a manned mission they'd be in deep doodoo. I don't ever remember NASA sending a probe to Mars and completely missing the planet. They all may have not survived the landing but they all hit the planet.
the overall goal was to get to deep space and they did that well. This is why you do tests.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.