2018 NFL Draft Process Thread

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Combine starts today.

Bo's measurements from weigh-in:
Surprised at the weight - 228 is a very solid weight for the combine. Might help him to be lighter. Barkley weighed in at 233.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Somehow I missed that Bozeman was not invited to the combine. How the heck does that happen? He is going to get drafted - he is on almost every draft board in the 5th or 6th rounds.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Geeeezzz, that's a 6'8" wingspan. I don't know what the average is for elite athletes relative to size but that's got to be big even for them.
Looks like Julio's wingspan was 81 3/4 when he was measured at the combine in 2011.
Somehow I missed that Bozeman was not invited to the combine. How the heck does that happen? He is going to get drafted - he is on almost every draft board in the 5th or 6th rounds.
Austin Golson from Auburn wasn't invited, either. Both are guys expected to be drafted, too.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
And Josh Frazier got an invite which seems odd. Not to take anything away from him but you would think Bozeman would get an invite before him.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Bo bench pressed 14 times and yet Nick Chubbs did 29 times..... #confused
Maybe Chubb trained for it, Barkley from Penn St did the same. I heard one of the combine guys talk about how some of these guys train harder specifically for one event more than the other. Then there's the presumed theory of bigger muscle equals strength. It's possible Chubb has a good combination of strength and endurance.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Someone has a Google Spreadsheet with updated combine numbers. Worth a bookmark if you want to keep up with the numbers. Click

Bo's arm length is 33 1/2" while the average for a RB is 31."

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Hand always looked the part...only inconsistently played the part. Some of that was due to injuries costing him some time in his only year as a starter. Could see him being a decent pro if he lands in the right spot.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Hand always looked the part...only inconsistently played the part. Some of that was due to injuries costing him some time in his only year as a starter. Could see him being a decent pro if he lands in the right spot.
He physically looks like an absolute star. It just never seemed to really click with him or something. I'm hoping the Redskins draft him because if anyone can get him to play up to his potential our DL coach can.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.