2018 NFL Draft Process Thread

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Robert Foster was always fast and had the size. Probably wishes he had a full year with a more pass-focused offense.

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Ridley runs 4.44
Foster adjusted down to 4.41, fast with his size, tied for second, looked good in drills

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Ridley is like Cooper too...its not so much the speed, though he's got it, but the fact he is so precise with his route running. There have been times in the last three years where Ridley did to DBs what Harden did to that poor boy on the Clippers a few nights back.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Bo had to have some type of injury or something. No way he cant do more than 14 reps at 225. that just doesnt add up at his weight and lean muscle mass
Look at his arms compared with Barkley and watch technique. Barkley used a super wide grip and totally bounced it off his chest. If that’s beast mode you can have it. Not a work out that’s for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
i'm not comparing with anyone. I"m just surprised he got only 14. I'm sure he's been working out for years, especially in our program with his sights set on greatness. I'm no pro athlete but 225 isnt an extreme amount of weight for those that lift with that lean mass. he's probably single digit body fat. I'm still gonna say something was bothering him

Look at his arms compared with Barkley and watch technique. Barkley used a super wide grip and totally bounced it off his chest. If that’s beast mode you can have it. Not a work out that’s for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.