News Article: Lane Kiffin lands commitment from former Alabama running back BJ Emmons

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018
Not sure how his injury has healed but if all is well he could lead the country in rushing next year. He was a blue chip talent in hs and now he will have lane calling plays against over matched competition.... he will run up the score and let him run up and down the field all day.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Their RB had over 1900 yds and 29 rushing TDs...BJ may have to wait a year...Love the kid though!!! Best of Luck!!! RTR!!!
Not sure how his injury has healed but if all is well he could lead the country in rushing next year. He was a blue chip talent in hs and now he will have lane calling plays against over matched competition.... he will run up the score and let him run up and down the field all day.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
He was no chump. The action we did see showed that natural ability to be an explosive runner. As rto22 said, got hurt then ended up behind Jacobs in 2016 then saw N. Harris coming in 2017. I couldn't blame him for leaving. He's gonna probably push for 2000 yards and leave for the 2019 draft.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
IIRC he was in the same mold as Jacobs in that he could catch the ball coming out of the backfield well and be moved around a lot. Assuming he stays on the field he could follow in Kamara's footsteps and be one of the few former Bama players to have a lot of success after transferring. I hope he really goes off for the FAU.

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018
IIRC he was in the same mold as Jacobs in that he could catch the ball coming out of the backfield well and be moved around a lot. Assuming he stays on the field he could follow in Kamara's footsteps and be one of the few former Bama players to have a lot of success after transferring. I hope he really goes off for the FAU.
Incredibly versatile. He was returning kicks for us as well as true FR. Good size, speed, and moves.
He should be exciting to follow, no doubt.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Dude aught to tear up that league. A fantastic athlete. I hope he didn't go there thinking that Kiffin would be at FAU much beyond next season?

rtr

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
BJ will probably be player of the year for FAU. Injuries moved him down the depth chart here, not lack of talent.
Agreed. #1 RB in the nation and Under-Armour AA in high school that is fast and physical. He will do very good things there if he can stay health and wish him luck.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.