Grad Transfer Recruiting 2018

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
If you had not used "indeed" . . . .
:wink:
Well, you can't force a kid to sign ...you just have to take him at his word and there was a long deep discussion with him and the coaching staff. He told them he was 100 percent. However, anything and everything will happen with these kids. The reasoning or so he told....was he wanted to be close to home and go on to coach and Bama was a perfect fit but I can only wish him the best in that his decision pans out for him.RTR

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Just went up to a town west of Ann Arbor -- first time in that area. Did not realize how rural the area is. Really cold -- glad to be headed back South. The natives could not have been nicer to me...we laughed and talked football when not focusing on our matters.

Believe it or not there are some really great college towns outside of Tuscaloosa!!

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
Crazy to think Gardner Menshew was once committed here and most likely would have been a backup or possibly 3rd stringer. Kid is now being looked at a potential Heisman contender. Our staff is relentless at finding the best talent at every corner!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Crazy to think Gardner Menshew was once committed here and most likely would have been a backup or possibly 3rd stringer. Kid is now being looked at a potential Heisman contender. Our staff is relentless at finding the best talent at every corner!
I just saw The Pirate say on Gameday say it was a very short sales pitch he made to Menshew. "Do you want to be the back-up at Bama or do you want to lead the nation in passing?" Glad he went to WSU since he is having a storybook ending to his college career.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
I just saw The Pirate say on Gameday say it was a very short sales pitch he made to Menshew. "Do you want to be the back-up at Bama or do you want to lead the nation in passing?" Glad he went to WSU since he is having a storybook ending to his college career.
Agreed! Probably helped out his draft stock for sure.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.