Link: Coaching Carousel Continues...

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Wow. I didn't think he was coming back (yet), but I didn't see that one coming. I wonder if the Belichik tree arranged that one?

rtr

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
Sounds like the place to go for a guy who is "done" with college recruiting as in he's decided that the recruiting rules nonsense isn't worth the damage to his career. Patrica is the former Belichick DC...wonder if this was worked from the Saban-Belichick connection angle?
Or a place to earn a living until his show cause has expired. No long term commitments necessary in Detroit. All coaching jobs there are temporary.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I did not know who he was but I googled him. Looks like a lifetime NFL coach currently with the Redskins. Would we consider him and would he leave the NFL?
I kinda doubt he would leave the NFL so its mostly a pipe dream. But he is widely considered one of the best DL coaches in the game and is a ton of fun to watch on the sidelines. I would post my favorite GIF of him but it would probably get deleted here because you can kinda read his lips.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
That does not matter. If we want him we will get him if he wants to come and I feel certain he would.
Ehh.. Not sure. Roach is making $500,000 a year.

Dunbar made $275,000 at Alabama. Ansley and Burton made less than $500,000 last season.

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
I think it's Henderson

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I think I would be excited with this hire or Roach. Both would go along with the infusion of young hungry coaches looking to make their mark. I'm sure there will be some growing pains along the way, but I'm excited about the potential each of these guys bring to the table on the field coaching and on the trail recruiting.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.