Link: Coaching Carousel Continues...

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I think I would be excited with this hire or Roach. Both would go along with the infusion of young hungry coaches looking to make their mark. I'm sure there will be some growing pains along the way, but I'm excited about the potential each of these guys bring to the table on the field coaching and on the trail recruiting.
As always, I'll fully support Saban in whoever he decides to hire, but iirc Roach doesn't have much coaching experience, specifically on the DL.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Ehh.. Not sure. Roach is making $500,000 a year.

Dunbar made $275,000 at Alabama. Ansley and Burton made less than $500,000 last season.
If Nick wants him we can pay him. Also, knowing folks who talk to Freddie, not sure it would take $500K to bring him home.

That said, Nick will hire the best coach for the situation.

jme

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 1, 2018
Someone said he was offered the Lions gig and turned it down I don't believe that

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I get it, and I love me some MW, but I wish the players would keep their opinions about these hires to themselves - they either make it look like they have pull or they can sow the seeds of frustration in the team.
This has kinda been his way in general. He is pretty outspoken on Twitter. Probably the most outspoken player on social media that I can think of under Saban.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.