ESPN: Forget signing day, Alabama's next star is already on campus

TideFans Reporter

Click for Real-Time Bama News
Sep 21, 2006
From ESPN College Football:
February 8th, 2018 11:04 AM

In the loaded backfield at Alabama, Najee Harris got limited touches as a true freshman but made a big impact as the season wore on. Expect a full star turn in 2018.

...READ MORE HERE...

Go4Two1966

Jan 14, 2018
Excellent points made by this contribution, but I am a little fearful of the recruiting issues if they become a trend. UGA has beat both AU and the Crimson Tide in recruiting and AU has a history of success of recruiting in GA. Of course, there is never a choice when one of the "choices" is AU, but still, I fear for this becoming a trend. Smart is younger than Saban and Dye used age against Bryant although Bear (and I use his nickname with great affection since I called him that growing up in the same way I called my John Wayne, the "Duke") was much older looking than his age due to his very hard living. If smart starts sending out pics of Saban looking older, in the slimey no-class way Dye did, then we need to beat him with tire chains (that's a joke y'all) and really get after it. Roll Tide.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.