"Alabama's next star is already on campus" (And it's not Tua) ;)

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Yep. Najee is getting the feel of it all I think. Seems to be feeling more comfortable and adjusting to the speed out there. Gonna be a star, and I hope for his health to cooperate!

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Well, I hope for our (and his success) but I’ve lived too long and seen too many “The next Bo Jackson/Herschel/Manning” to get overly excited.

I remember when a quarterback named Billy Ray came to Alabama as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Did he even play a down for us?

And too many names to go through. Hey, hope he’s great but it’ll happen or it won’t.

And it IS football so it only takes one hit.
Ray actually DID get on the field a little. What was it that Homer Smith said about him?? Something like...' Awww yeah..the man with the million dollar legs and a twenty dollar arm??' Smith didn't seem to want Ray around there. He kept getting beaten out by Jeff Dunn is what I remember. I know Billy left frustrated. Transferred to Duke and played for Spurrier I think.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
With Najee... During the year you could see sparks of
good things to come.
THEN in the NCG
Kind of like the lights came on suddenly, Najee came alive.
I think he has arrived.

I'm not into that game of he's as good as...
I'm gonna say he has the potential to be...

Let me say it like an announcer...
HE....... COULD..... GO...... ALL..... THE..... WAY.....
Maybe..... ;)
Well, not to take anything away from Najee at all, but it`s funny how backing people out of the box in order to respect the throwing game can help the run.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
Nothing against Najee but I sorta like the way Robinson runs. Hope he gets more touches upcoming season.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Nothing against Najee but I sorta like the way Robinson runs. Hope he gets more touches upcoming season.
I think they will both be very good. Robinson runs like he has something to prove every time he touches the ball. Seems like a lot of desire.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.