Game Thread: Bama vs UT Game Thread

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Great effort. I realize we're not going to play at that level every game, but if we play close to that level, we'll be where I thought we could be this year.

Roll Tide, guys!!

Consistency! If we can learn that, we'll be a tough out.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
What a performance. For all the crap that some people give CAJ in here and on Twitter, he needs to get some love in here tonight. It was a tremendous gameplan and he did a great job of getting them to share the ball and execute that plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
I'm just going to enjoy the wins. Despite what some say, this year's team just looks night/day different overall to Grant's teams, or even previous CAJ teams. Happy to see them dominate tonight and feed off of the crowd in Coleman.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
A fun game for our guys, a terrific win - our 5th over a top 25 team. Of course after a game like this, it begs the question: why not every night???
Very satisfied in how we played. Roll Tide!!!

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
We need to come out with the same fight against LSU --- it's a game we should win, but it's a late-night affair, mid-week, and then we'll go to Rupp. Hopefully, we've got the maturity to handle our business like we should.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.