Game Thread: Bama vs UT Game Thread

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
The game's on replay now. I fell asleep in the second half (it's been a long 8 months) but was happy to see Hall playing with confidence and being fed. The team rebounded well and defense was relentless.

This team has not peaked yet. If they can get close within the next month they can make some noise come tourney time.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
I originally said that we win out with our home games, but I’m tempted to swap UF and UK. It also wouldn’t surprise me if we knocked off AU at their place because of how we matchup with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
The enigma continues lol :)

Great game by the good guys. One of the things that work well for us to recover during scoring droughts is to break down defenses with driving to the basket and dumping off to the post player or looking for the open many at the three point line. If we can keep up playing solid defense and keep scrapping at worse we should go 3-3 for the remaining stretch. We're going to have the bullseye on our back so we need to make sure we play with focus.

I'm still hoping that everyone minus Sexton returns next year, would really bolster their possibly of being drafted, especially Hall, Key, and Petty. Would also give us a great chance at being a top 16 team. All in all this has really been a fun year for basketball for the SEC and Bama basketball IMO, looking forward to the SEC tourney and what we can accomplish if we make the big dance.

#BUCKLEUP

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.