Football Question: How many National Champions did not win their conference title?

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
I guess I don't understand "Teaser Title". The title was perfectly clear to me. The suggested wordingg seemed just another way of saying the same thing.
This explains why some of us are gun shy to even make a thread, for fear of being corrected or having our thread deleted. Their board, their rules. So I mostly only read an occasionally reply.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
This explains why some of us are gun shy to even make a thread, for fear of being corrected or having our thread deleted. Their board, their rules. So I mostly only read an occasionally reply.
It's really not that complicated. :-/

If you want to start a thread talking about, say, how we might rotate our running backs in the upcoming season, then...

DO NOT title the thread: "Question.", "Running backs.", or even "Running backs question."

DO title the thread: "How will we rotate our running backs in 2018?"

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Re: Football Question

I guess things are pretty slow right now to have to talk about this subject.
What's really funny about this thread is that...
1) The OP asked a relatively simple question,
2) some posters actually attempted to answer the question, and
3) most of the posters have been trying to argue with the posters from number two and with each other regarding the possible reasons as to why the OP might have asked the question and completely ignored the actual question he asked.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Re: Football Question

3) most of the posters have been trying to argue with the posters from number two and with each other regarding the possible reasons as to why the OP might have asked the question and completely ignored the actual question he asked.
"Leading question: In common law systems that rely on testimony by witnesses, a leading question or suggestive interrogation is a question that suggests the particular answer or contains the information the examiner is looking to have confirmed. "

His only post here in a long time sure sounded like a leading question. We're not supposed to talk about Notre Dame because he specifically excluded him, but we can't talk about why that exclusion doesn't really make sense...

Edit: For the record Notre Dame claimed a title twice when having one defeat and twice while having a tie.

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.