Link: Reuben in trouble again... (DV Charges Dropped) (UPDATE: Suspended 2 Games)

BamaMark.

1st Team
Jun 21, 2012
Re: Reuben in trouble again...

We have to remember that we are blinded by Love at one time... I've dated plenty of women with questionable characters.... We don't always find out stuff about that person until later...
Oh no doubt about that. I started to put it in blue but he seriously could probably use some guidance in several areas...

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX

If I had the kinda of money these guys have. I would hire a PI to do some digging on these women before I got too close.

This really upsets me. She will get nothing charged against her for making false claims and Rueb May still be suspended because of that and his name still put up as a perp though it’s shown that he did nothing wrong.

It’s sad being the low man on the totem pole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

BamaMark.

1st Team
Jun 21, 2012

This really upsets me. She will get nothing charged against her for making false claims and Rueb May still be suspended because of that and his name still put up as a perp though it’s shown that he did nothing wrong.

It’s sad being the low man on the totem pole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

True but if he had kept out of trouble in the past and not had the illegal gun then this probably would just go away for him. He needs to learn from this and just make better decisions...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

The NFL and the Niners ought to consider nothing but the firearm charge and this will be favorable for him missing nothing more than 4 games max.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

The NFL and the Niners ought to consider nothing but the firearm charge and this will be favorable for him missing nothing more than 4 games max.
Everyone is now seeing and portraying Foster as the victim here, which will cause the NFL to look at this very differently. I suspect that he gets little to no punishment from the NFL for this.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007

Unfortunately, this type of thing happens far too often. Women know that they have a huge advantage at this time and a few of them use it shamefully. I've seen it firsthand. In one case everyone, woman/man/police, knew the charges were fraudulent but the police said they had to go through with it (arrest and charge - no indictment) anyway, even though the woman was already withdrawing the charge. It's a poisonous, dangerous and unjust atmosphere. OTOH, I've seen genuine DV and it was beyond painful and sickening and more importantly, very dangerous for the woman. But, IMO, his word should carry as much weight as hers, anything else is bigotry of the worst kind. There is a wide silver lining, I assume men are much more fearful of committing DV, but there have been a number of them who's lives have been unjustly ruined. Not counting the fact that any contortion of the justice system is a dangerous thing and causes a further erosion of respect for the law - justifiably so.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.

I literally had a girl locked up...Stalked my now wife and I for years...Even from Chicago to Atlanta...I'm 51 now, and even after 23 years with my wife we still look over our shoulders when we go back home."Chicks" be crazy.... :)
Sometimes something looks like "Love" -- but it's really something much more primal.....and once the exciting part starts to subside -- then all you are left with is the scary....

I dated a couple that were a little scary --

But a buddy of mine dated one that was major scary -- MAJOR....nut job....

Last edited:

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

If I had the kinda of money these guys have. I would hire a PI to do some digging on these women before I got too close.
Considering the backgrounds most NFL players come from, this thought probably never crosses their mind. If someone mentioned it to them it would probably be shrugged off. Most of these guys go through extensive financial planning and management symposiums before entering the league and while in the league yet most end up bankrupt within 3 years after football. Vicious cycle..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Considering the backgrounds most NFL players come from, this thought probably never crosses their mind. If someone mentioned it to them it would probably be shrugged off. Most of these guys go through extensive financial planning and management symposiums before entering the league and while in the league yet most end up bankrupt within 3 years after football. Vicious cycle..
Yep. The ESPN 30 for 30 "Broke" is fantastic at explaining how it all goes wrong for so many guys.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007

This woman needs to be punished by the law. This was a waste of a lot of people's time, money and emotional stress.
True. I can understand a "woman scorned", but this came close to destroying a man's career and possibly his life. The criminal justice system needs to ignore the current social climate and execute justice, not be concerned about righting historical wrongs. These are real people involved. I personally know that some Fed judges see some cases as almost a playground on which to try various theories, ignoring the fact that real live people are dramatically affected, sometimes catastrophically.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

My stepson left town to get away from one like this...
This situation got almost as colorful. After he decided to break it off, She sent two goon friends to ambush him in a bar. They didn't know he was a black belt. He messed them up pretty good and they ended up in the ER. That was when he realized there was no end to it and it was going to escalate, so he left town...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.