Link: Reuben in trouble again... - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

Re: Reuben in trouble again...

Lucky for him he wasn’t dating this girl.

http://wreg.com/2018/04/11/college-s...oes-viral/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American Elefantman's Avatar

Weapon charges dropped

Reuben Foster will not face a misdemeanor charge for possession of a large-capacity ammunition magazine due to a federal injunction, the Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Office announced Monday.However, the 49ers linebacker still faces three felony charges for domestic violence, forcefully attempting to prevent a victim from reporting a crime and possessing an assault weapon.The D.A.’s Office announced it had been advised that a judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California in San Diego has issued an injunction preventing enforcement of the misdemeanor weapons charge, pending review. As a result, the D.A. plans to dismiss the charge at Foster’s next court date, a plea hearing on April 30.
    "I'm a loner. And a loner has got to be alone"
    Jesse

BamaNation First Team

Also got to remember that more than likely the officers didn't see this happen but took the report and the victims statement (as well as Fosters) and the DA made the decision to charge. So we may be just getting her version of events right now. Though its hard to explain away a ruptured ear drum. Not sure if the law in CA. are like other states where if the victim isn't there at court the charges are dropped. Right now the truth needs to come out and whatever happens happens. If he did this jail time might be the best option for him. If he did it and gets away with it then that would be the worst thing for him. He could turn into an O.J.

BamaNation Hall of Fame 230kv_barehand's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TUSCALOOSAHONOR View Post
    Also got to remember that more than likely the officers didn't see this happen but took the report and the victims statement (as well as Fosters) and the DA made the decision to charge. So we may be just getting her version of events right now. Though its hard to explain away a ruptured ear drum. Not sure if the law in CA. are like other states where if the victim isn't there at court the charges are dropped. Right now the truth needs to come out and whatever happens happens. If he did this jail time might be the best option for him. If he did it and gets away with it then that would be the worst thing for him. He could turn into an O.J.
    A lot of states have done away with that. I know Alabama will prosecute no matter what the wife/girlfriend says now because too many were bullied into not going to court and of course the case was thrown out. Not sure if CA has it that way but I do know Alabama does now.
    "I just want you to know you've hired a horse---- football coach, but nobody will out-recruit me."

---Coach Saban to Mal Moore on the flight to Tuscaloosa after being hired

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar

BamaNation All-American Elefantman's Avatar

Sounds like if GF doesn't cooperate the charges could be dropped. Wonder how much $$ it takes to cause amnesia?
    "I'm a loner. And a loner has got to be alone"
    Jesse