Link: Reuben in trouble again... (DV Charges Dropped) (UPDATE: Suspended 2 Games) - Page 8
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast
Results 92 to 104 of 254
  1. #92
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    11,228

    Re: Reuben in trouble again...

    Lucky for him he wasnít dating this girl.

    http://wreg.com/2018/04/11/college-s...oes-viral/amp/




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Advertisement
  3. #93
    BamaNation All-American Elefantman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    3,889

    Re: Reuben in trouble again...

    Weapon charges dropped

    Reuben Foster will not face a misdemeanor charge for possession of a large-capacity ammunition magazine due to a federal injunction, the Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Office announced Monday.However, the 49ers linebacker still faces three felony charges for domestic violence, forcefully attempting to prevent a victim from reporting a crime and possessing an assault weapon.The D.A.’s Office announced it had been advised that a judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California in San Diego has issued an injunction preventing enforcement of the misdemeanor weapons charge, pending review. As a result, the D.A. plans to dismiss the charge at Foster’s next court date, a plea hearing on April 30.
    "I'm a loner. And a loner has got to be alone"
    Jesse

  4. #94
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Slocomb, Al
    Posts
    1,078

    Re: Reuben in trouble again...

    Also got to remember that more than likely the officers didn't see this happen but took the report and the victims statement (as well as Fosters) and the DA made the decision to charge. So we may be just getting her version of events right now. Though its hard to explain away a ruptured ear drum. Not sure if the law in CA. are like other states where if the victim isn't there at court the charges are dropped. Right now the truth needs to come out and whatever happens happens. If he did this jail time might be the best option for him. If he did it and gets away with it then that would be the worst thing for him. He could turn into an O.J.

  5. #95
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    7,164

    Re: Reuben in trouble again...

    Quote Originally Posted by TUSCALOOSAHONOR View Post
    Also got to remember that more than likely the officers didn't see this happen but took the report and the victims statement (as well as Fosters) and the DA made the decision to charge. So we may be just getting her version of events right now. Though its hard to explain away a ruptured ear drum. Not sure if the law in CA. are like other states where if the victim isn't there at court the charges are dropped. Right now the truth needs to come out and whatever happens happens. If he did this jail time might be the best option for him. If he did it and gets away with it then that would be the worst thing for him. He could turn into an O.J.
    A lot of states have done away with that. I know Alabama will prosecute no matter what the wife/girlfriend says now because too many were bullied into not going to court and of course the case was thrown out. Not sure if CA has it that way but I do know Alabama does now.
    I need you out there slinging coconuts and pineapples! Denzel Devall

  6. #96
    BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,486

    Re: Reuben in trouble again...


  7. #97
    BamaNation All-American Elefantman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    3,889

    Re: Reuben in trouble again...

    Sounds like if GF doesn't cooperate the charges could be dropped. Wonder how much $$ it takes to cause amnesia?
    "I'm a loner. And a loner has got to be alone"
    Jesse

  8. #98
    BamaNation All-American Bama-94-00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Madison, AL (Huntsville area)
    Posts
    3,086

    Re: Reuben in trouble again...

    Quote Originally Posted by Elefantman View Post
    Thanks, I had not seen this part. Maybe this was due to Foster letting them take his weapon and magazine(s).

  9. #99
    BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,784

    Re: Reuben in trouble again...

    Quote Originally Posted by Elefantman View Post
    Sounds like if GF doesn't cooperate the charges could be dropped. Wonder how much $$ it takes to cause amnesia?
    I don't think it will matter. If the NFL thinks he did this, he is done. Really doesn't matter what she says or does if the NFL doesn't believe her.

  10. #100
    BamaNation All-American Bama-94-00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Madison, AL (Huntsville area)
    Posts
    3,086

    Re: Reuben in trouble again...

    Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    I don't think it will matter. If the NFL thinks he did this, he is done. Really doesn't matter what she says or does if the NFL doesn't believe her.
    Yes, that's how they have been operating lately to prevent buyoffs and such.

  11. #101
    FB Moderator Bamabuzzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    Posts
    23,596

    Re: Reuben in trouble again...

    Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    I don't think it will matter. If the NFL thinks he did this, he is done. Really doesn't matter what she says or does if the NFL doesn't believe her.
    Monday on NFL Live Field Yates (reporter) said "word from" SF management is that if they learn Reuben hit her he is gone. So a court verdict of "Guilty" or "not guilty" isn't necessary for him to lose his job with the Niners.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exists, no matter what man thinks.

    "It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

    "If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

  12. #102
    REC | FB | BB Moderator RTR91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Prattville
    Posts
    36,671

    Re: Reuben in trouble again...

    This could explain the 49ersí hesitation in releasing Reuben.

    http://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49e...violence-claim


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

    "We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

  13. #103
    BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,784

    Re: Reuben in trouble again...

    Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    This could explain the 49ersí hesitation in releasing Reuben.

    http://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49e...violence-claim


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She needs to go to jail if that is true.

  14. #104
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,172

    Re: Reuben in trouble again...

    Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    She needs to go to jail if that is true.
    Messed up if true.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 

[CLICK] GET BAMA Calendar

TideFansStore.com: Get YOUR gear!