Link: Reuben in trouble again... (DV Charges Dropped) (UPDATE: Suspended 2 Games) - Page 8
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

Re: Reuben in trouble again...

Lucky for him he wasnít dating this girl.

http://wreg.com/2018/04/11/college-s...oes-viral/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American Elefantman's Avatar

Weapon charges dropped

Reuben Foster will not face a misdemeanor charge for possession of a large-capacity ammunition magazine due to a federal injunction, the Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Office announced Monday.However, the 49ers linebacker still faces three felony charges for domestic violence, forcefully attempting to prevent a victim from reporting a crime and possessing an assault weapon.The D.A.’s Office announced it had been advised that a judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California in San Diego has issued an injunction preventing enforcement of the misdemeanor weapons charge, pending review. As a result, the D.A. plans to dismiss the charge at Foster’s next court date, a plea hearing on April 30.
    "I'm a loner. And a loner has got to be alone"
    Jesse

BamaNation All-SEC

Also got to remember that more than likely the officers didn't see this happen but took the report and the victims statement (as well as Fosters) and the DA made the decision to charge. So we may be just getting her version of events right now. Though its hard to explain away a ruptured ear drum. Not sure if the law in CA. are like other states where if the victim isn't there at court the charges are dropped. Right now the truth needs to come out and whatever happens happens. If he did this jail time might be the best option for him. If he did it and gets away with it then that would be the worst thing for him. He could turn into an O.J.

BamaNation Hall of Fame 230kv_barehand's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TUSCALOOSAHONOR View Post
    Also got to remember that more than likely the officers didn't see this happen but took the report and the victims statement (as well as Fosters) and the DA made the decision to charge. So we may be just getting her version of events right now. Though its hard to explain away a ruptured ear drum. Not sure if the law in CA. are like other states where if the victim isn't there at court the charges are dropped. Right now the truth needs to come out and whatever happens happens. If he did this jail time might be the best option for him. If he did it and gets away with it then that would be the worst thing for him. He could turn into an O.J.
    A lot of states have done away with that. I know Alabama will prosecute no matter what the wife/girlfriend says now because too many were bullied into not going to court and of course the case was thrown out. Not sure if CA has it that way but I do know Alabama does now.
    I need you out there slinging coconuts and pineapples! Denzel Devall

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar

BamaNation All-American Elefantman's Avatar

Sounds like if GF doesn't cooperate the charges could be dropped. Wonder how much $$ it takes to cause amnesia?
    "I'm a loner. And a loner has got to be alone"
    Jesse

BamaNation All-American Bama-94-00's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elefantman View Post
    Thanks, I had not seen this part. Maybe this was due to Foster letting them take his weapon and magazine(s).

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elefantman View Post
    Sounds like if GF doesn't cooperate the charges could be dropped. Wonder how much $$ it takes to cause amnesia?
    I don't think it will matter. If the NFL thinks he did this, he is done. Really doesn't matter what she says or does if the NFL doesn't believe her.

BamaNation All-American Bama-94-00's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    I don't think it will matter. If the NFL thinks he did this, he is done. Really doesn't matter what she says or does if the NFL doesn't believe her.
    Yes, that's how they have been operating lately to prevent buyoffs and such.

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football

Monday on NFL Live Field Yates (reporter) said "word from" SF management is that if they learn Reuben hit her he is gone. So a court verdict of "Guilty" or "not guilty" isn't necessary for him to lose his job with the Niners.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exists, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

This could explain the 49ersí hesitation in releasing Reuben.

http://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49e...violence-claim

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    This could explain the 49ersí hesitation in releasing Reuben.

http://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49e...violence-claim

She needs to go to jail if that is true.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar

She needs to go to jail if that is true.
    Messed up if true.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*