Link: Reuben in trouble again... (DV Charges Dropped) (UPDATE: Suspended 2 Games)

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
Re: Reuben in trouble again...

If all this is true, I have to think that she may be one of the most creative people around. Who thinks to say that "he threw my dog"?

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

If all this is true, I have to think that she may be one of the most creative people around. Who thinks to say that "he threw my dog"?
People who lie like this(assuming that really is what is going on here) do it a lot and are good at it for a reason. One of my sisters is a compulsive liar and there is a laundry list of creative, weird and bizarre lies she has told throughout the years.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Ennis has history of false accusing a man of doing something that he didn't do.... She needs help. She tried to break into Foster's home... stalked him and all of that stuff... Man... That's foul as heck!

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

I was at the hearing today from the very beginning. everything you heard about her character, background, and most importantly her fabrications regarding the DV are completely true! she needs help and hopefully she will get some..

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

I was at the hearing today from the very beginning. everything you heard about her character, background, and most importantly her fabrications regarding the DV are completely true! she needs help and hopefully she will get some..
Man, if the judge decide to move forward with this trial...... Whew.... I don't think any jury in this world will convict him at this point. I don't even think NFL will punish him...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Man, if the judge decide to move forward with this trial...... Whew.... I don't think any jury in this world will convict him at this point. I don't even think NFL will punish him...
Yes, they will. He still has the gun charges.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Yes, they will. He still has the gun charges.
in which he purchased legally in Alabama. Now, I know California doesn't recognize the gun permits from Alabama... but still I can't see NFL doing something like that... suspend him for 4-6 games... Whole thing was messed up from the beginning. DA didn't do his homework on her background, didn't even try and obtain the video, didn't even do anything period. She was determined to ruin his career, 49ers, and people around him, and she went out of her way...

I mean, If NFL try and suspend him based on the gun thing... Shame on NFL.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

in which he purchased legally in Alabama. Now, I know California doesn't recognize the gun permits from Alabama... but still I can't see NFL doing something like that... suspend him for 4-6 games... Whole thing was messed up from the beginning. DA didn't do his homework on her background, didn't even try and obtain the video, didn't even do anything period. She was determined to ruin his career, 49ers, and people around him, and she went out of her way...

100% agree on everything you posted!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

He wouldn't get 4-6 games just for the weapons charges. He'll probably get a game or two. Have to remember, he had the drug arrest in January. The NFL is going to punish him a little with the intention of sending him a wake-up call.

Doesn't matter if he bought the guns in Alabama. At least, one of them is illegal in the state of California. He's going to be charged with the crime.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008

Reading those tweets, the judge should make the DA pay the people of California out of his own pocket for wasting their money on this case.

BamaMark.

1st Team
Jun 21, 2012

Reuben needs help as well, choosing girlfriends.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

We have to remember that we are blinded by Love at one time... I've dated plenty of women with questionable characters.... We don't always find out stuff about that person until later...
Good point. Sometimes you don't know until it is too late. I certainly think DV is a horrible offense but this is a black eye for women who are claiming DV when one lies this bad.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

We have to remember that we are blinded by Love at one time... I've dated plenty of women with questionable characters.... We don't always find out stuff about that person until later...
My stepson left town to get away from one like this...

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

Sometimes something looks like "Love" -- but it's really something much more primal.....and once the exciting part starts to subside -- then all you are left with is the scary....

I dated a couple that were a little scary --

But a buddy of mine dated one that was major scary -- MAJOR....nut job....

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.