Good article about the potential QB transfer from ECU. Sorry if already posted

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I just don't see anyone transferring until Spring 2019. I think everyone who is still on campus knows that this upcoming team could be a special one...especially on offense.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I certainly have been paying attention and expressed an opinion, which is exactly that, an opinion. There is no doubt that Tua is a better QB than Hurts. That is also an opinion, but the final decision rests with none of us, the only vote that counts is that of CNS. I believe CNS will do whatever he can to keep both of these QBs on the roster, but we cannot predict the outcome of the competition nor what the loser of the competition will do. My point was that getting a backup QB with experience was important in the event of a transfer or if they both stay, and one is injured. I am not saying Tua will not be the starting QB; I am simply saying we do not know for sure.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Minshew is coming in to experience "The Process". He wants to be a coach and no better education than spending one year in our program. Getting some reps in a game is only a bonus IMO.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
I just don't see anyone transferring until Spring 2019. I think everyone who is still on campus knows that this upcoming team could be a special one...especially on offense.
The offense could be off the chain if managed properly. Just need the defense to play up to its set standard.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
*shrug* Well, the job is for Jalen to take while Tua is out. But I don't think this hurts Tua at all. As long he's back in time for A game...
As long as Tua is healthy for fall, we'll be alright.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.