Gloria Copeland (televangelist) says "There is no flu season"

Zorak

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Orlando, FL (Winter Park area)
So what you're saying is that my wife was making it all up a few weeks back when she had a fever, all over body aches, stayed in bed for three days, was low energy for another week, and when she did venture out of the bedroom for the first five days days she had a mask and gloves on to make sure she didn't spread it to me or the kids? I KNEW IT!

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
So what you're saying is that my wife was making it all up a few weeks back when she had a fever, all over body aches, stayed in bed for three days, was low energy for another week, and when she did venture out of the bedroom for the first five days days she had a mask and gloves on to make sure she didn't spread it to me or the kids? I KNEW IT!
Apparently both my wife and I were as were several people in my office. I'm such a slacker...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was trying to make a point about spirituality, but I just can’t quite go there.

I think she is an idiot. I wonder if she ever takes medicine when she is sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
What the hell is wrong with these people? Over the Christmas break, I along with my whole family had it. That includes a 1 year old and a 3 year old. She needs to be punched in the nose. I wouldn't do it. But someone should.

I know some of you have a negative view of Christianity, and people like this woman certainly reinforce it. But I don't believe God ever wanted us to take our brains out of our heads and throw them in the garbage.

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
Tell her to take aspirin and tough it out.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
What the hell is wrong with these people? Over the Christmas break, I along with my whole family had it. That includes a 1 year old and a 3 year old. She needs to be punched in the nose. I wouldn't do it. But someone should.

I know some of you have a negative view of Christianity, and people like this woman certainly reinforce it. But I don't believe God ever wanted us to take our brains out of our heads and throw them in the garbage.
I'm a Christian, I just have a negative view of people who "profit" off of their so-called Christianity preaching...and the list is long.

Zorak

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Orlando, FL (Winter Park area)
Tell her to take aspirin and tough it out.

I tried. But ended up sleeping on the couch for two days.

In all seriousness, she's given birth to our two kids without any pain meds (not even so much as a Tylenol), so if she's complaining about feeling off, or feeling any pain, I tend to believe her without question.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

I tried. But ended up sleeping on the couch for two days.

In all seriousness, she's given birth to our two kids without any pain meds (not even so much as a Tylenol), so if she's complaining about feeling off, or feeling any pain, I tend to believe her without question.
My wife is pretty hardy too. So if she complains about not feeling good, she's pretty damned sick typically.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.