Link: ESPN Lists Bama Trio in Early 2019 Mock Draft

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Kinda says even more why they need to stay at least one more year IMO. They could all potentially be solid first rounders in 2019-2020 if they stay and improve their stock. The problem this year is a majority of the ranked teams have players this year that fit their mold or better, which could equate to the possibility of them going undrafted this year. Now if all three are major contributors in helping us make a final four run this year than all bets are off.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
i like it. Elite recruits need to see that you can get to the NBA through Bama without being a top 10 player. Though i hope none of our guys go unless they are at least a first rounder. Rare to make a splash as a late 1st rounder much less a 2nd rounder in the NBA.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
I just would like to get a chance to build something before it gets pulled apart..... was hoping to get more than two from Jones/Petty
This is 2019 at least. I’m pleased to get one more year out of Herb Jones. He has star potential written all over him. CAJ said that he already grew a couple of inches since he has been on campus. He is now about 6’9. With his versatility and ball handling ability, you’re talking Giannis Antetetokounmpo versatility.

I still think Petty would get eaten up in the league right now. I think he is a 3 year player. He is still too high when he dribbles and is a little out of control unless he is spotting up. However, he is the body type that NBA scouts like and with his shot I’m sure some scouts feel like the rest of his game can be developed. Or he could just be a specialty player like Kyle Korver.

Donta Hall’s development has been some of the most impressive development that I have ever seen. His development alone gives me complete faith in CAJ and what his staff is doing at the University.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
And not to get too far ahead of ourselves, but the 2019 recruiting class has the potential to be better than the 2017 class.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
And not to get too far ahead of ourselves, but the 2019 recruiting class has the potential to be better than the 2017 class.
Very much so. We will likely end up signing both Trendon Watford and Kira Lewis. Kira has got one of the smoothest strokes that you have ever seen. I coached against him when he was in the 8th grade. I knew then that he was going to be something special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I can see that happening. I've always maintained that Petty is 2 and done player. Jones just need to show progress and He can be drafted as well Hall. Just keep improving and getting better.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.