News Article: Lawsuit Claims Prairie View A&M Coach Helped Player Accused of Sexual Assault Flee St

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Re: Lawsuit Claims Prairie View A&M Coach Helped Player Accused of Sexual Assault Fle

Pitiful. Abuse of power

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Re: Lawsuit Claims Prairie View A&M Coach Helped Player Accused of Sexual Assault Fle

I would say I'm shocked but after Michigan State, man, sadly, I'm growing numb.

Until I can figure out what sexual assault is I will not say anything about the case but this. If it is indeed rape and it does look that way, then there is a lot of firing and arresting that should be happening. I no longer take the woman’s word because there is just too much crap including false accusations going on nowadays. Still, if it is indeed rape then throw the book, pencil, pen, printing press everything at everyone except the victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

Even if she is lying through her teeth about the rape, the coach buying the ticket is just plain wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL

Until I can figure out what sexual assault is I will not say anything about the case but this. If it is indeed rape and it does look that way, then there is a lot of firing and arresting that should be happening. I no longer take the woman’s word because there is just too much crap including false accusations going on nowadays. Still, if it is indeed rape then throw the book, pencil, pen, printing press everything at everyone except the victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
You know, it really shouldn't be that complicated...

1) If the other person doesn't ask for it when they are sober then keep your dick in your pants.
2) If you are in a position of authority over someone, do not indicate that you are interested in, much less ask for, sexual activity with that person.
3) If you are legally considered an adult, do not indicate that you are interested in, much less ask for, sexual activity with anyone who is not legally considered an adult.
4) Unless you are expressly given permission, keep your hands to yourself.
5) Don't ever - even jokingly - directly or indirectly threaten someone for not engaging in sexual activity with you.
6) Outside of the above, any adult should be allowed to ask any other adult to engage with them in any sexual activity they desire as long as the other person is always allowed to say "no."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.