Minkah to Alabama: "Thank You"

the old coach

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 21, 2010
If they played any real country he would love it. Hank Williams, Connie Smith, Patsy Cline Faron Young etc. Well said Minkah. God speed and best of everything.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I grew up in Alabama, I have hated country music from the first time I knew what music was. The only exception would be Johnny Cash because he was awesome.

Minkah will do well in life.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Makes you want to call on or commission Merle Haggard (or Gordon Lightfoot) for a ballad "The High Tide Ride of Minkah Fitzpatrick."

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Great, now the music playlist selector has driven a great Bama player away from Tuscaloosa. Thanks Mr. "I selected Dirks Bentley for pre-game." Thanks.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Great, now the music playlist selector has driven a great Bama player away from Tuscaloosa. Thanks Mr. "I selected Dirks Bentley for pre-game." Thanks.
Well, to each his own. I'm fairly confident that the genre of 'music' that Minkah prefers to fill his ear drums would keep me at more than an earshot away. My references are 50's, 60's, and 70's Rock, Country, and Soul. Still, I wish Minkah every success in the world. He's certainly earned it.

Roll Tide!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.