Vince Sutton Passed away

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
As I recall, Vince was highly touted out of hs and had a cannon for an arm, but was not very accurate in his throwing.

Sad to hear this, he was still relatively young.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
As I recall, Vince was highly touted out of hs and had a cannon for an arm, but was not very accurate in his throwing.

Sad to hear this, he was still relatively young.
He was highly touted but it was well before all the recruiting services and even Forest Davis became so popular. Sad news indeed. RIP Vince.

Crimson White

1st Team
Jun 17, 2014
Gee. Sad to hear that. I live in Carrollton, Ga. just up hwy 27 from Lagrange, and was very happy the day he signed with Alabama. I think he was Parade All American, which was about the most celebrated honor bestowed on high school athletes back then. If he wasn't the top rated qb in the nation, he was around that. God bless his family and may he rest in peace. Roll Tide Vince.

AlBamaWagg

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Mt Juliet, Tn
Sad that he's had to endure all these medical problems. "Go Rest High on That Mountain" Vince.
Does anyone know if there is a fund for his young Son's and Mother?

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Vince always caused a stir when he trotted out. Everyone knew we were going to throw the ball. The man could zing a football. Beyond any receiver we had.God Rest your soul Brother. Never felt Vince had the right coaching.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.