News Article: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
they've been monitoring Cohen for months. Cohen is toast. Only question I have is does he pull a G Gordon Liddy or Henry Hill?
so you're saying it is possible that we will have another god awful wing nut crook talk radio host in 15 years making a fortune off of his misdeeds and blaming everything on liberals?

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
lol, Trump is arguing that the DOJ must allow the suspect of a crime (Trump/Cohen) review evidence from the FBI raid in order to determine what evidence is acceptable for prosecutors to access. If this absurdity is really their best move, they're screwed.

President Trump Files in Court to Intervene in Michael Cohen FBI Raid Case
The wording of this filing also makes it sound like Trump would get to review the files of any of Cohen's other clients like Broidy as well. Don't see that flying.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
so you're saying it is possible that we will have another god awful wing nut crook talk radio host in 15 years making a fortune off of his misdeeds and blaming everything on liberals?
I'd say that is a near guarantee regardless of what happens here

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Oh my. If this proceeds, the discovery process will be very interesting.

Democratic Party files lawsuit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks conspired to disrupt the 2016 campaign

The Democratic National Committee filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit Friday against the Russian government, the Trump campaign and the WikiLeaks organization alleging a far-reaching conspiracy to disrupt the 2016 campaign and tilt the election to Donald Trump.

The complaint, filed in federal district court in Manhattan, alleges that top Trump campaign officials conspired with the Russian government and its military spy agency to hurt Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and help Trump by hacking the computer networks of the Democratic Party and disseminating stolen material found there...

The case asserts that the Russian hacking campaign — combined with Trump associates’ contacts with Russia and the campaign’s public cheerleading of the hacks — amounted to an illegal conspiracy to interfere in the election that caused serious damage to the Democratic Party.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
this time they are really going to prove that hillary rigged the primaries.

or something like that
I don't think so. That's pretty much proven already when the lady rolled over about cheating in the debates. But logic says if there weren't any bad things on it they would have been glad for a AG of their own party to help.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Scheiße. Perhaps this is why so many in the GOP are obsessed with ending Mueller's investigation.

Trump Fundraiser Offered Russian Gas Company Plan to Get Sanctions Lifted for $26 Million

Shortly after President Donald Trump was inaugurated last year, top Republican fundraiser Elliott Broidy offered Russian gas giant Novatek a $26 million lobbying plan aimed at removing the company from a U.S. sanctions list, according to documents obtained by The Intercept.

Broidy is a Trump associate who was deputy finance chair of the Republican National Committee
until he resigned last week amid reports that he had agreed to pay $1.6 million to a former Playboy model with whom he had an affair.

The plan is outlined in a series of emails and other documents obtained by The Intercept. Broidy and Baev did not dispute the authenticity of the exchanges but said the deal was never consummated.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I don't think so. That's pretty much proven already when the lady rolled over about cheating in the debates. But logic says if there weren't any bad things on it they would have been glad for a AG of their own party to help.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
proven? sweet jesus.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.