News Article: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Wow....breaking news!!! :eek: Looks like Cohen is getting ready to spill his guts and get the president in a bunch of hot water! According to the news media anyway. They been really going at it today........

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-more-career-prosecutors-as-trump-probe-grows

Investigators in New York; Alexandria, Virginia; Pittsburgh and elsewhere have been tapped to supplement the work of Mueller’s team, the officials said. Mueller has already handed off one major investigation -- into Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen -- to the Southern District of New York.

“Whatever you got, finish it the hell up because this country is being torn apart,” Republican Representative Trey Gowdy of South Carolina told Rosenstein during a June 28 hearing. Rosenstein said Mueller knows he must move expeditiously.

A heavy investigative load for Mueller had been anticipated from the start, the officials said. The special counsel has already issued 20 indictments and secured guilty pleas from five individuals, and some of the defendants are mounting stiffer-than-expected battles in court.

“I don’t think he’s getting in over his head,” said Solomon Wisenberg, who served as deputy independent counsel investigating President Bill Clinton in the 1990s. “These things have a tendency to balloon. Yes, it may be taxing on them. No, it’s not that unusual.”

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Strzok finally speaks publicly

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/12/us/politics/fbi-agent-house-republicans.html

In his first public comments, he concluded his prepared remarks with a pointed broadside against his antagonizers.

“I understand we are living in a political era in which insults and insinuation often drown out honesty and integrity,” Mr. Strzok said, continuing: “I have the utmost respect for Congress’s oversight role, but I truly believe that today’s hearing is just another victory notch in Putin’s belt and another milestone in our enemies’ campaign to tear America apart.”

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
The Columbus Police Department said in a statement posted to Twitter Thursday that the arrest was part of a "a long-term investigation into allegations of human trafficking, prostitution, along with other vice related violations." Two other individuals were arrested in connection with the investigation, according to the police.

Avenatti told NBC News that he was of the understanding that there were multiple undercover vice officers in the club during Daniels' show. After the customer touched her, according to the attorney, those officers got up and arrested the performer on the spot.
So these three undercover plain clothes officers decided that they had to blow their cover of this long term investigation just to arrest Daniels for a customer touching her? Doesn't sound like a set up at all. I'm sure there's tons of other arrests on the records from other strippers doing similar things...

http://www.the-review.com/news/20180712/stormy-daniels-arrested-while-performing-in-columbus

Daniels’ arrest may be the first time the law, which was enacted in 2007, has ever been applied in Franklin County. Last year, the Franklin County Sheriff’s office found no instances in which the law had been cited.

“We have not had any complaints or reasons to apply this law. We have gone back as far as we have records for, and nothing has been found,” spokesman Marc Gofstein said at the time.
Oh so basically no one has been arrested for this in 11 years since the law was enacted but they just happened to get someone suing the President. Weird.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
So these three undercover plain clothes officers decided that they had to blow their cover of this long term investigation just to arrest Daniels for a customer touching her? Doesn't sound like a set up at all. I'm sure there's tons of other arrests on the records from other strippers doing similar things...

http://www.the-review.com/news/20180712/stormy-daniels-arrested-while-performing-in-columbus

Oh so basically no one has been arrested for this in 11 years since the law was enacted but they just happened to get someone suing the President. Weird.
i wonder if the liberal, failing, nyt will cover this to the extent they covered dershowitz' whining about not being invited to all of the cool kid parties on martha's vineyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.