News Article: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interference - Page 2
Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 1234567891252 ... LastLast
    BamaNation All-American tidegrandpa's Avatar

Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

Us "deplorables" really did not need the Rooskies, and after hearing the evidence, voter rolls and votes were not part of the evidence and the interesting part "no outcomes were changed."

2. Advertisement

Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

Quote Originally Posted by Intl.Aperture View Post
    I don't understand how being pro-Trump also means not caring that Russians tampered with the election.

Support Trump if you like, I even support a few of the things he's done, but this is hardly yawn worthy. Probably not the smoking gun the Left would like it to be but it goes someway in showing that this country will not sit idly by and allow a foreign power to meddle in one of out most sacred rites.

It needs to continue to be built upon, I'd like to see sanctions and political fallout. Yah - can read what I just wrote, but this is not nothing.
    my guess is that this is just one of many shoes that are going to drop.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

I don't understand how being pro-Trump also means not caring that Russians tampered with the election.

Support Trump if you like, I even support a few of the things he's done, but this is hardly yawn worthy. Probably not the smoking gun the Left would like it to be but it goes someway in showing that this country will not sit idly by and allow a foreign power to meddle in one of out most sacred rites.

It needs to continue to be built upon, I'd like to see sanctions and political fallout. Yah - can read what I just wrote, but this is not nothing.
    we have sanctions

they were passed overwhelmingly by congress and even signed by Trump

the Trump administration of course is refusing to actually implement them

he should be impeached
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by tidegrandpa View Post
    Us "deplorables" really did not need the Rooskies, and after hearing the evidence, voter rolls and votes were not part of the evidence and the interesting part "no outcomes were changed."
    you don't have to change a voter role if you convince millions of people not to bother voting, but you keep sliding those goalposts.
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    you don't have to change a voter role if you convince millions of people not to bother voting, but you keep sliding those goalposts.
    the goal posts have moved so many times it is ridiculous. first there was no business done by trump in russia, then there was business, but it was legit, then there was no contact by the campaign, well there was contact, but it didn't have to do with the campaign, well, there was contact by the campaign, but it was just by coffee boys.

all promoted mindlessly without a shred of shame by a lot of rubes that have been convinced among many other things that dollhands donny was sent by the lord to save our country from rampant political correctness and imminent demise
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame CharminTide's Avatar

Who is Richard Pinedo, the latest American to plead guilty in the Mueller investigation?

A California man has pleaded guilty to identity fraud as part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe into Russian interference in U.S. elections.

Richard Pinedo, of Santa Paula, ran an online service called Auction Essistance, through which he bought and sold bank account numbers that would help users circumvent security measures of digital payment companies. Pinedo transferred, possessed and used the identities of other people in connection with unlawful activity, according to a statement of the offense. He pleaded guilty on February 12, according to court documents.

BamaNation Hall of Fame cbi1972's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    we have sanctions

they were passed overwhelmingly by congress and even signed by Trump

the Trump administration of course is refusing to actually implement them

he should be impeached
    "President Mike Pence"
    Audemus jura nostra defendere
    "When a loaf of bread looks like a banquet, I've no right buying tobacco. " - Grandpa Joe

Quote Originally Posted by cbi1972 View Post
    "President Mike Pence"
    I just threw up a little in my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by cbi1972 View Post
    "President Mike Pence"
    i'm guessing he's as wrapped up in this as anyone. if the dems flip the house in 2018, it could be president pelosi

- George Orwell

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame cbi1972's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    i'm guessing he's as wrapped up in this as anyone. if the dems flip the house in 2018, it could be president pelosi
    BRB buying firearm manufacturer stock
    Audemus jura nostra defendere
    "When a loaf of bread looks like a banquet, I've no right buying tobacco. " - Grandpa Joe

BamaNation Hall of Fame

You guys crack me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Point taken, thanks.

But.....as far as involvement by Trump (and/or his associates) - from the linked article:

some of the Russian suspects interacted with Americans associated with the Trump campaign, but those associates did not realize they were being manipulated.
    This happened under Obama's watch - I wonder if he was aware of this either.

None of those charged are in custody, according to Peter Carr, a spokesman for the special counselís office. Russia does not typically allow any of its citizens to be extradited to the United States to face trial, so it is unlikely the individuals will be turned over, but it will likely prevent them from traveling outside Russia.
    So - nothing will happen to the Russians who were indicted?

Overall, Facebook acknowledged to Congress that the Internet Research Agency had bought 3,000 ads on its platform that reached 11.4 million users. The agencyís employees also reportedly made many free posts that reached 126 million users. In addition to polarizing online political conversation, Facebook reported that the Internet Research Agency used Facebook pages to organize 129 real-world events that drew the attention of nearly 340,000 Facebook users.
    Twitter has acknowledged finding 3,814 accounts linked to the IRA, which together posted some 176,000 tweets in the 10 weeks preceding the election. The company also found 50,258 automated accounts it said were connected to the Russian government and tweeted more than a million times.
    Social media - are they pleading the 5th on this or will they own it?

Twitter declined to comment Friday on the indictment.

*In other words.....

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Politics is a nasty dirty filthy business. I appreciate that we don't want outside interference. But we have plenty to clean up here - plenty!

Florida Democrat Election Official Admits Noncitizens, Felons Voting

“She agreed that her office had registered ‘hundreds’ of voters claiming illegal commercial addresses as residential ones. They were usually rented mailboxes.”