News Article: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interference - Page 3
Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123456789101353 ... LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 1007
  1. #27
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 92tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    East Point, Ga, USA
    Posts
    34,300

    Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

    - George Orwell

    If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they dont have to worry about the answers.

    Thomas Pynchon

  2. Advertisement
  3. #28
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Atlanta 'Burbs
    Posts
    10,364

    Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

    Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    or some sort of variation on Hanlon's razor
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

  4. #29
    BamaNation First Team
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    from 36201 @ 30721
    Posts
    310

    Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

    Quote Originally Posted by tidegrandpa View Post
    Us "deplorables" really did not need the Rooskies, and after hearing the evidence, voter rolls and votes were not part of the evidence and the interesting part "no outcomes were changed."
    Well, the US of A has interfered with elections in other countries for years with unknown and known results .
    (Iraq, Iran,Israel, Cuba,Venezuela,Haiti,El Salvador, and the Dominican Republic,just to name a few examples)
    Maybe some other countries need to indict some of the scoundrels in D.C. Either that or learn by example from the most experienced.

  5. #30
    BamaNation All-American tidegrandpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi,Tx via Mobile, Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    2,080

    Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    Well, the US of A has interfered with elections in other countries for years with unknown and known results .
    (Iraq, Iran,Israel, Cuba,Venezuela,Haiti,El Salvador, and the Dominican Republic,just to name a few examples)
    Maybe some other countries need to indict some of the scoundrels in D.C. Either that or learn by example from the most experienced.
    Obama sent State dept money to defeat Netanyahu in last Israeli election, old news, my point. Any way this present operation started in 2014, a year before Trump announced.
    And they're not gonna extradite these pirates back to the states. Long gone.

  6. #31
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,624

    Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidewater View Post
    For those who want to more about the Internet Research Agency in St. Petersburg, check out Adrian Chen's article in NYT Mag.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/07/m...he-agency.html
    This article is from 2015, and it names all the major players. Very interesting.

  7. #32
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,310

    Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

    Quote Originally Posted by LA4Bama View Post
    This article is from 2015, and it names all the major players. Very interesting.
    Super slow rolled by those two Justice Department textsters or they were too busy getting those wiretaps locked on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #33
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Atlanta 'Burbs
    Posts
    10,364

    Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

    this nothing burger now has at least 18 people charged, 3 guilty plea's and a pending plea deal.

    yawn, I guess?

    https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...freaking-fast/
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

  9. #34
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,624

    Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

    Quote Originally Posted by dvldog View Post
    Super slow rolled by those two Justice Department textsters or they were too busy getting those wiretaps locked on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The FBI has had a very very bad month, and it may have gotten worse when this is all parsed. You can kind of just feel the implication coming, that the Obama administration either knew about these guys and let them operate, or else didn't know about these guys when a journalist had already published a piece in the NYTM the year before. Dunno which is worse.

  10. #35
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Atlanta 'Burbs
    Posts
    10,364

    Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

    Quote Originally Posted by LA4Bama View Post
    The FBI has had a very very bad month, and it may have gotten worse when this is all parsed. You can kind of just feel the implication coming, that the Obama administration either knew about these guys and let them operate, or else didn't know about these guys when a journalist had already published a piece in the NYTM the year before. Dunno which is worse.
    Obama was too chicken sh.. to call this out early when it could of mattered as he was afraid of being called biased. Pretty ironic really, if he'd have done something overt and public it might have swung the election but by not doing so he is being called out for bias by the people the whole thing actually helped.

    Going to be some great movies about this one day if we survive it
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

  11. #36
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,981

    Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Going to be some great movies about this one day if we survive it
    Seriously? LOL

  12. #37
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Atlanta 'Burbs
    Posts
    10,364

    Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

    Quote Originally Posted by G-VilleTider View Post
    Seriously? LOL
    yes, you are blind if you don't see this as the Constitutional crisis that it is. By this of course I mean all of it, not just todays news
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

  13. #38
    Senior Administrator TIDE-HSV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Huntsville, AL,USA
    Posts
    61,415

    Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    this nothing burger now has at least 18 people charged, 3 guilty plea's and a pending plea deal.

    yawn, I guess?

    https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...freaking-fast/
    Yeah, just more hoax...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

    'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

    I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

  14. #39
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,981

    Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Going to be some great movies about this one day if we survive it
    Quote Originally Posted by G-VilleTider View Post
    Seriously? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    yes, you are blind if you don't see this as the Constitutional crisis that it is. By this of course I mean all of it, not just todays news
    You really should admit this as extreme hyperbole unless you are saying that this will kill off more of us than any other event in history and apologize for calling me blind. Oh, and by the way, I absolutely see that this COULD be a Constitutional crisis, I am just reasoned enough to know that we don't yet know enough to accept as fact that rash of an allegation and even if it is true, it's probably not gonna kill me.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 

[CLICK] GET BAMA Calendar

TideFansStore.com: Get YOUR gear!