News Article: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interference - Page 3
Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123456789101353 ... LastLast

Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they dont have to worry about the answers.

Thomas Pynchon

2. Advertisement

Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    or some sort of variation on Hanlon's razor
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by tidegrandpa View Post
    Us "deplorables" really did not need the Rooskies, and after hearing the evidence, voter rolls and votes were not part of the evidence and the interesting part "no outcomes were changed."
    Well, the US of A has interfered with elections in other countries for years with unknown and known results .
    (Iraq, Iran,Israel, Cuba,Venezuela,Haiti,El Salvador, and the Dominican Republic,just to name a few examples)
    Maybe some other countries need to indict some of the scoundrels in D.C. Either that or learn by example from the most experienced.

BamaNation All-American tidegrandpa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    Well, the US of A has interfered with elections in other countries for years with unknown and known results .
    (Iraq, Iran,Israel, Cuba,Venezuela,Haiti,El Salvador, and the Dominican Republic,just to name a few examples)
    Maybe some other countries need to indict some of the scoundrels in D.C. Either that or learn by example from the most experienced.
    Obama sent State dept money to defeat Netanyahu in last Israeli election, old news, my point. Any way this present operation started in 2014, a year before Trump announced.
    And they're not gonna extradite these pirates back to the states. Long gone.

Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Tidewater View Post
    For those who want to more about the Internet Research Agency in St. Petersburg, check out Adrian Chen's article in NYT Mag.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/07/m...he-agency.html
    This article is from 2015, and it names all the major players. Very interesting.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by LA4Bama View Post
    This article is from 2015, and it names all the major players. Very interesting.
    Super slow rolled by those two Justice Department textsters or they were too busy getting those wiretaps locked on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this nothing burger now has at least 18 people charged, 3 guilty plea's and a pending plea deal.

yawn, I guess?

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...freaking-fast/
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by dvldog View Post
    Super slow rolled by those two Justice Department textsters or they were too busy getting those wiretaps locked on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The FBI has had a very very bad month, and it may have gotten worse when this is all parsed. You can kind of just feel the implication coming, that the Obama administration either knew about these guys and let them operate, or else didn't know about these guys when a journalist had already published a piece in the NYTM the year before. Dunno which is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by LA4Bama View Post
    The FBI has had a very very bad month, and it may have gotten worse when this is all parsed. You can kind of just feel the implication coming, that the Obama administration either knew about these guys and let them operate, or else didn't know about these guys when a journalist had already published a piece in the NYTM the year before. Dunno which is worse.
    Obama was too chicken sh.. to call this out early when it could of mattered as he was afraid of being called biased. Pretty ironic really, if he'd have done something overt and public it might have swung the election but by not doing so he is being called out for bias by the people the whole thing actually helped.

Going to be some great movies about this one day if we survive it

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Seriously? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by G-VilleTider View Post
    Seriously? LOL
    yes, you are blind if you don't see this as the Constitutional crisis that it is. By this of course I mean all of it, not just todays news

this nothing burger now has at least 18 people charged, 3 guilty plea's and a pending plea deal.

yawn, I guess?

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...freaking-fast/
    Yeah, just more hoax...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by G-VilleTider View Post
    Seriously? LOL
    yes, you are blind if you don't see this as the Constitutional crisis that it is. By this of course I mean all of it, not just todays news
    You really should admit this as extreme hyperbole unless you are saying that this will kill off more of us than any other event in history and apologize for calling me blind. Oh, and by the way, I absolutely see that this COULD be a Constitutional crisis, I am just reasoned enough to know that we don't yet know enough to accept as fact that rash of an allegation and even if it is true, it's probably not gonna kill me.