News Article: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
a random GAO employee being a member of a political party and blowing off his government job to do stuff for them during work?

wow, there you go you've proved it call Bob Mueller the jig is up you got them
I love that word, “thwarting”. Sad that some people have no idea what it means...nowhere in the definition is the word “resist”.
I wonder if he meant to say “farting”...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Paywall says what?
I say right click and open in incognito window, works 90% of the time

behind the paywall is a story about an Obama Whitehouse lawyer and his work with Skadden Arps getting caught up in the Mueller probe. Seems that a lot of people in DC where blatantly breaking the law with Paul Manafort (and without him) on behalf of foreign nations. Good, round them all up and lock them away

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
It sounds like Rosenstein is attending scheduled meetings at the White House.

I suspect that Trump's allies leaked the resignation story to see if Rosenstein would blink. He didn't. But as a bonus, this leak also helped cover up the new Kavanaugh accusers.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
SHS has stated that Trump and Rosenstein will meet on Thursday, transparently scheduled to distract from Ford's testimony.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
It sounds like Rosenstein is attending scheduled meetings at the White House.

I suspect that Trump's allies leaked the resignation story to see if Rosenstein would blink. He didn't. But as a bonus, this leak also helped cover up the new Kavanaugh accusers.
The entire story on Rosenstein appears to me to be fabricated from whole cloth. Just considering the pressure he is under from the Republican House there is almost assuredly no way that he would contemplate the potential for a 25th Amendment process ever passing the 2/3 majority required to pass. It is possible I believe, as reported, that he reacted sarcastically to his staff pressuring him on Obstruction of Justice charges that he responded "what do you want me to do? Wear a wire!"

It is sick to me to have the NY Times go forward with admittedly a completely second hand report and become a willing pawn in an effort to further weaponize the Attorney General's Office to support political objectives.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
The entire story on Rosenstein appears to me to be fabricated from whole cloth. Just considering the pressure he is under from the Republican House there is almost assuredly no way that he would contemplate the potential for a 25th Amendment process ever passing the 2/3 majority required to pass. It is possible I believe, as reported, that he reacted sarcastically to his staff pressuring him on Obstruction of Justice charges that he responded "what do you want me to do? Wear a wire!"

It is sick to me to have the NY Times go forward with admittedly a completely second hand report and become a willing pawn in an effort to further weaponize the Attorney General's Office to support political objectives.
that's the liberal media for you.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Rosenstein/Mueller...Kavanaugh...Trade War with China...

We officially have a three-ring circus!
Just hearing on Bloomberg that China is in talks with Airbus to move their business from Boeing. Just such an amazingly well thought out strategy to begin a trade war with China after alienating every other major economy on the globe and never considering the fall out that may come.

Now we have China beginning to sell off US Treasuries in a disciplined fashion which will begin to hit interest rates in all sectors just as US funding requirement spike due to the corporate tax reduction.

In parallel removing Iranian crude supply from the world market has crude prices heading back to $100 per barrel.

By the time MAGA is completed we may all be broke!

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Just hearing on Bloomberg that China is in talks with Airbus to move their business from Boeing. Just such an amazingly well thought out strategy to begin a trade war with China after alienating every other major economy on the globe and never considering the fall out that may come.

Now we have China beginning to sell off US Treasuries in a disciplined fashion which will begin to hit interest rates in all sectors just as US funding requirement spike due to the corporate tax reduction.

In parallel removing Iranian crude supply from the world market has crude prices heading back to $100 per barrel.

By the time MAGA is completed we may all be broke!
wow, if only we had known

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Just saw caught a glimpse of this. Goldstone reasserts that no dirt on Hillary was passed at the meeting but during his GJ testimony prosecutors emphasized that the meeting was accepted by Junior expecting to get said dirt. He said they stressed this several times and he agreed.
Junior is toast, and probably Jared too.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/br...9-hours-robert-muellers-investigators-report/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Buzzfeed put out a fantastic long piece today detailing what Felix Sater and Michael Cohen were up to during the campaign with regards to the Trump Tower Moscow project. The players here are crazy, "former" GRU agents, multiple sanctioned Russian banks, Putin's personnel friends, Russian Mobsters* and all manor of other shady characters like Sater himself. Great read, unfortunately unlinkable here do to the language of Trumps pals and Trump himself in quote. And never forget that on the day of the third Republican presidential debate, Trump personally signed the letter of intent for this project while publicly denying any business activity with the Russians at all.

Google this: Trump Moscow: The Definitive Story Of How Trump’s Team Worked The Russian Deal During The Campaign

*like there is any distinction at this point between the Russian mafia, the GRU former or active and Russian government officials

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.