News Article: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Robert Mueller charges attorney with making false statements to special counsel's office

Special counsel Robert Mueller has charged an attorney for making false statements to the FBI and his office, which is investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Alex Van Der Zwaan was charged with “willfully and knowingly making materially false, fictitious and fraudulent statements” to both the special counsel’s office and FBI investigators.

The false statements were related to his work as an attorney employed by a law firm working on behalf of Ukraine's Ministry of Justice in 2012 to prepare a report on the trial of Ukrainian politician Yulia Tymoshenko, according to the indictment unsealed Tuesday.

According to the indictment, Van Der Zwaan also communicated with Richard Gates, who has been charged by Mueller and is reportedly set to take a plea deal. Van Der Zwaan is expected to plead guilty in federal court in Washington Tuesday afternoon.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
lol, I just posted this in the Trump thread

this would be Guilty Plea number 5
I'm looking forward to reading that plea deal. Manafort should be seriously questioning his life choices right about now.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I'm looking forward to reading that plea deal. Manafort should be seriously questioning his life choices right about now.
Manafort is done, he is going to jail for a long, long time even if he get's a pardon New York State will hang their version of RICO on him and lock him in Rikers for the rest of his life. Good

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Manafort is done, he is going to jail for a long, long time even if he get's a pardon New York State will hang their version of RICO on him and lock him in Rikers for the rest of his life. Good
All things appear now to rest on the mid-terms. If the Dems win the House which seems highly likely their top priority will be to impeach the orange pee pot. The Senate may demure
but the Dems will make sure that the state of NY prosecutes these guys to the max. The Pubs have done it to the pooch now. It would be difficult to find 18 -30 year old who would vote for them and very few women of any age outside of the rural south. Feeling pretty bullish that just about any Dem could beat him after this weekends tweet storm on top of the school shooting.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
All things appear now to rest on the mid-terms. If the Dems win the House which seems highly likely their top priority will be to impeach the orange pee pot. The Senate may demure
but the Dems will make sure that the state of NY prosecutes these guys to the max. The Pubs have done it to the pooch now. It would be difficult to find 18 -30 year old who would vote for them and very few women of any age outside of the rural south. Feeling pretty bullish that just about any Dem could beat him after this weekends tweet storm on top of the school shooting.
you must be new here ;)

the howler monkeys have taken control of the puke funnel hose and are already trying to smear the kids from the high school who are speaking out.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
you must be new here ;)
the howler monkeys have taken control of the puke funnel hose and are already trying to smear the kids from the high school who are speaking out.
New here true but not new to life. Very well spoken 18 year olds are difficult to impugn. The problem I see with the plan is that they have a fool at the controls bent on auguring the plane in with all on board!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
New here true but not new to life. Very well spoken 18 year olds are difficult to impugn. The problem I see with the plan is that they have a fool at the controls bent on auguring the plane in with all on board!
hell, 30+% of the passengers are falling over each other to grab the controls to make it go faster.

but never underestimate the depths these folks will go to.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Interesting tid-bit I just learned elsewhere but this guys Father in Law was one of the co-founders of Alpha Bank. Recall that way way back in what seems like years ago there was a big deal made about servers in Trump Tower communicating oddly with Alpha Bank? https://www.cnn.com/2017/03/09/poli...ussian-bank-and-trump-organization/index.html

I'm sure this is all just a giant coincidence though

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Interesting tid-bit I just learned elsewhere but this guys Father in Law was one of the co-founders of Alpha Bank. Recall that way way back in what seems like years ago there was a big deal made about servers in Trump Tower communicating oddly with Alpha Bank? https://www.cnn.com/2017/03/09/poli...ussian-bank-and-trump-organization/index.html

we really need to focus on the real issues at hand here. making america great again and draining the swamp

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
hell, 30+% of the passengers are falling over each other to grab the controls to make it go faster.
but never underestimate the depths these folks will go to.
It will take a miracle to prevent us going into Iran at Natanyahu's bidding. That is unless he is jailed first. Any war is a good war for an embattled potus.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005

I saw this earlier. That server also pinged Spectrum Health, whose board of directors was chaired by Betsy DeVos' husband during the campaign. Another innocent link in this chain of coincidences, I'm sure.

Now what ties together Trump's campaign, Trump's cabinet, Paul Manafort, Ukranian politics, and Russia? I don't know yet, but I bet Mueller does.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
It will take a miracle to prevent us going into Iran at Natanyahu's bidding. That is unless he is jailed first. Any war is a good war for an embattled potus.
netanyahu is having troubles of his own right now. link

Jerusalem (CNN)Israeli police said Tuesday there is "sufficient evidence" to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on criminal charges in two corruption cases.

According to a police statement published late Tuesday, authorities found evidence of "accepting bribes, fraud, and breach of trust."

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I saw this earlier. That server also pinged Spectrum Health, whose board of directors was chaired by Betsy DeVos' husband during the campaign. Another innocent link in this chain of coincidences, I'm sure.

Now what ties together Trump's campaign, Trump's cabinet, Paul Manafort, Ukranian politics, and Russia? I don't know yet, but I bet Mueller does.
it's somewhat fitting on some level that the country is hurtling at warp speed into the land of duck dynasty and amway

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia

A hand full of Russians posing as Americans here on the NS board? That’s my guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
A hand full of Russians posing as Americans here on the NS board? That’s my guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bad as the grammar is here, it's not as bad as the Texas Secession bot. I would be genuinely embarrassed to have fallen for something as clumsy as that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.