News Article: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interference - Page 78
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28687172737475767778
Results 1,002 to 1,007 of 1007

Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    another day another story of the NRA illegally coordinating campaigns with the GOP https://www.motherjones.com/politics...e-josh-hawley/

in this thread as we know the NRA was infiltrated by russians (Butina) and using russian money.
    god, guns, and goobers
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

2. Advertisement

Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/u...a-inquiry.html

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

"There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Republicans have been world class about changing the narrative; collusion isn’t a crime, conspiracy is.
    I know they are similar in meaning, but you haven’t heard ANY Trumper say “there is no conspiracy” or “ where’s the conspiracy?”.
    Some of them may indeed be so ignorant they don’t understand the words basically mean the same thing, but only one of those words is actually used in the criminal statute, and Trumpers never use that word. Propaganda at its finest.
    Junior and JK are both guilty of conspiracy, because it only implies intent (either vocal or written), not actually doing something.
    I actually know a guy ( not a friend, just an acquaintance) who was trying to be a big shot and told a DEA agent he could get him an ounce of cocaine (he was trying to impress the ladies present); he couldn’t actually do it and when the agent finally realized that he was upset and the guy did five years for conspiracy to distribute.
    So yeah, it’s all about intent. And really you don’t even have to mean what you say (or write in an email); just saying or writing it is the crime. As a defense, “ I didn’t really mean it” is about as effective as a screen door on a submarine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation Hall of Fame CharminTide's Avatar

I wonder how many several is exactly. Russia, Saudi/Qatar money, NRA (maybe he was also on RNC fund raising arm with Cohen) and what else?

edit to Add, Turkey too