News Article: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
not that thinking, rational people needed anymore but the GOP controlled Senate Intelligence committee just released their 2nd report and found (again)

The Senate committee's key finding in its report, published on Tuesday, says that Russia’s Internet Research Agency “sought to influence the 2016 US presidential election by harming Hillary Clinton's chances of success and supporting Donald Trump at the direction of the Kremlin."“Masquerading as Americans, these operatives used targeted advertisements, intentionally falsified news articles, self-generated contents, and social media platform tools to interact with and attempt to deceive tens of millions of social media users in the United States,” the report says.

It continues: “This campaign sought to polarise Americans on the basis of societal, ideological, and racial differences, provoked real world events, and was part of a foreign government's covert support of Russia's favored candidate in the US presidential election.”

course it is all just a big "hoax" right all you guys that totally don't read all of these threads or come to these boards anymore?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ce-report-read-kremlin-facebook-a9148036.html

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Wait, I thought Ukraine hacked Clinton's election server and scattered the pieces across the Carpathians?

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Wait, I thought Ukraine hacked Clinton's election server and scattered the pieces across the Carpathians?

Yup they did such a good job of it too that they actually were celebrating the election all the way over in Russia with Champagne

from the senate report

Messages obtained by the Senate Intelligence Committee showed IRA operatives celebrating Trump's victory. After the election, one operative wrote, "We uncorked a tiny bottle of champagne ... took one gulp each and looked into each other's eyes. .... We uttered almost in unison: 'We made America great.'"

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
course it is all just a big "hoax" right all you guys that totally don't read all of these threads or come to these boards anymore?
I wonder if anyone's opinion of the internet media has changed? I suspect a great number of people are politically tribal over what they believe regardless of the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.