News Article: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interference - Page 80
Page 80 of 95 FirstFirst ... 307073747576777879808182838485868790 ... LastLast
Results 1,028 to 1,040 of 1226
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Chukker Veteran's Avatar

Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    the picture from today's press conference saying that all of the charges are completely bogus

My first thought looking at the picture was somebody had photo shopped a pic of a younger, disheveled Nixon wearing the red shirt standing behind Stone. I had to look twice to be sure it wasn't.

Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

the picture from today's press conference saying that all of the charges are completely bogus

I mean, is this really happening? Good grief, it's like they think it's a movie or something.
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    I mean, is this really happening? Good grief, it's like they think it's a reality show or something.
    fify
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame

maybe he can set up a crossfit club
    Or a spray-on bad orange tan service....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

TPM Overlays the Stone Indictment with the timeline of events. A meaty nothingberder https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckra...bernie-sanders
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    TPM Overlays the Stone Indictment with the timeline of events. A meaty nothingberder https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckra...bernie-sanders
    The reading from prosecutors and legal scholars this morning is that a simple reading of the Stone Indictment indicates that forthcoming charges will be conspiracy to defraud the US and conspiracy to obstruct justice among senior members of the Trump Administration possibly including the President and Vice President. It will be interesting to see if Julian Assange is indicted and charged and possibly extradited as a result of acting as a conduit for the release of stolen documents. No one can predict the future but members of the Trump family have to be gravely concerned now.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interference

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    Yeah...no one ever convicted of anything has widely and broadly proclaimed their innocence before trial.
    Just shows what a scumbag Stone is; he didn’t “forget” about WikiLeaks, Assange or the emails - he just flat out lied to everyone he spoke to about them and, under oath, that’s perjury.

The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by twofbyc View Post
    Yeah...no one ever convicted of anything has widely and broadly proclaimed their innocence before trial.
    Just shows what a scumbag Stone is; he didn’t “forget” about WikiLeaks, Assange or the emails - he just flat out lied to everyone he spoke to about them and, under oath, that’s perjury.

I thought Stephanopoulos did a pretty thorough job with his interview though. Plus it's refreshing to see someone not hide behind their lawyers after an indictment.

Those are just observations outside the legal aspects.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    I thought Stephanopoulos did a pretty thorough job with his interview though. Plus it's refreshing to see someone not hide behind their lawyers after an indictment.

Those are just observations outside the legal aspects.....
    Actually, today, when asked if he could picture cooperating with Mueller, he hemmed and hawed and say he would have to confer with his lawyers...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Actually, today, when asked if he could picture cooperating with Mueller, he hemmed and hawed and say he would have to confer with his lawyers...
    OK - didn't see that interview.

The one I posted - he was very forthright on every question asked.