News Article: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interference - Page 9
Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161959 ... LastLast

Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

Quote Originally Posted by CharminTide View Post
    I'm looking forward to reading that plea deal. Manafort should be seriously questioning his life choices right about now.
    here is the indictment https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...Vanderswan.pdf
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

BamaNation All-SEC

Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Manafort is done, he is going to jail for a long, long time even if he get's a pardon New York State will hang their version of RICO on him and lock him in Rikers for the rest of his life. Good
    All things appear now to rest on the mid-terms. If the Dems win the House which seems highly likely their top priority will be to impeach the orange pee pot. The Senate may demure
    but the Dems will make sure that the state of NY prosecutes these guys to the max. The Pubs have done it to the pooch now. It would be difficult to find 18 -30 year old who would vote for them and very few women of any age outside of the rural south. Feeling pretty bullish that just about any Dem could beat him after this weekends tweet storm on top of the school shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by UAH View Post
    All things appear now to rest on the mid-terms. If the Dems win the House which seems highly likely their top priority will be to impeach the orange pee pot. The Senate may demure
    but the Dems will make sure that the state of NY prosecutes these guys to the max. The Pubs have done it to the pooch now. It would be difficult to find 18 -30 year old who would vote for them and very few women of any age outside of the rural south. Feeling pretty bullish that just about any Dem could beat him after this weekends tweet storm on top of the school shooting.
    you must be new here

the howler monkeys have taken control of the puke funnel hose and are already trying to smear the kids from the high school who are speaking out.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    you must be new here
    the howler monkeys have taken control of the puke funnel hose and are already trying to smear the kids from the high school who are speaking out.
    New here true but not new to life. Very well spoken 18 year olds are difficult to impugn. The problem I see with the plan is that they have a fool at the controls bent on auguring the plane in with all on board!

New here true but not new to life. Very well spoken 18 year olds are difficult to impugn. The problem I see with the plan is that they have a fool at the controls bent on auguring the plane in with all on board!
    hell, 30+% of the passengers are falling over each other to grab the controls to make it go faster.

but never underestimate the depths these folks will go to.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

Interesting tid-bit I just learned elsewhere but this guys Father in Law was one of the co-founders of Alpha Bank. Recall that way way back in what seems like years ago there was a big deal made about servers in Trump Tower communicating oddly with Alpha Bank? https://www.cnn.com/2017/03/09/polit...ion/index.html

I'm sure this is all just a giant coincidence though
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

Interesting tid-bit I just learned elsewhere but this guys Father in Law was one of the co-founders of Alpha Bank. Recall that way way back in what seems like years ago there was a big deal made about servers in Trump Tower communicating oddly with Alpha Bank? https://www.cnn.com/2017/03/09/polit...ion/index.html

we really need to focus on the real issues at hand here. making america great again and draining the swamp

- George Orwell

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    hell, 30+% of the passengers are falling over each other to grab the controls to make it go faster.
    but never underestimate the depths these folks will go to.
    It will take a miracle to prevent us going into Iran at Natanyahu's bidding. That is unless he is jailed first. Any war is a good war for an embattled potus.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CharminTide's Avatar

I saw this earlier. That server also pinged Spectrum Health, whose board of directors was chaired by Betsy DeVos' husband during the campaign. Another innocent link in this chain of coincidences, I'm sure.

Now what ties together Trump's campaign, Trump's cabinet, Paul Manafort, Ukranian politics, and Russia? I don't know yet, but I bet Mueller does.

It will take a miracle to prevent us going into Iran at Natanyahu's bidding. That is unless he is jailed first. Any war is a good war for an embattled potus.
    netanyahu is having troubles of his own right now. link

Jerusalem (CNN)Israeli police said Tuesday there is "sufficient evidence" to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on criminal charges in two corruption cases.

According to a police statement published late Tuesday, authorities found evidence of "accepting bribes, fraud, and breach of trust."

- George Orwell

ó Thomas Pynchon

I saw this earlier. That server also pinged Spectrum Health, whose board of directors was chaired by Betsy DeVos' husband during the campaign. Another innocent link in this chain of coincidences, I'm sure.

Now what ties together Trump's campaign, Trump's cabinet, Paul Manafort, Ukranian politics, and Russia? I don't know yet, but I bet Mueller does.
    it's somewhat fitting on some level that the country is hurtling at warp speed into the land of duck dynasty and amway

- George Orwell

ó Thomas Pynchon

here is the statement of offense that Vanderwhatever will sign

https://www.justice.gov/file/1036406/download

BamaNation Hall of Fame

A hand full of Russians posing as Americans here on the NS board? Thatís my guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk