News Article: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interference - Page 93
Page 93 of 95 FirstFirst ... 438386878889909192939495 LastLast
Results 1,197 to 1,209 of 1226
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CharminTide's Avatar

Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

Manafort received an additional 73 months of prison time from his second trial (LINK), to be served concurrently. The total sentence for these two federal cases is 6 years and nine months.

Immediately after, NY indicted Manafort on 16 state charges -- mortgage fraud and a smattering of other felonies. LINK

Re: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interferen

duplicate - charmin beat me to the punch
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame CharminTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    duplicate - charmin beat me to the punch

Quote Originally Posted by CharminTide View Post
    Manafort received an additional 73 months of prison time from his second trial (LINK), to be served concurrently. The total sentence for these two federal cases is 6 years and nine months.

Immediately after, NY indicted Manafort on 16 state charges -- mortgage fraud and a smattering of other felonies. LINK
    And now, Trump can't help him with New York...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

ďI would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.Ē Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    And now, Trump can't help him with New York...
    maybe they can be cellmates. i am guessing ny will be coming after trump and crew as soon as he is out of office.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

Quote Originally Posted by CharminTide View Post

Still far less than he deserves.
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

i guess all of the "mueller is wrapping up" buzz that was being reported 3 or so weeks ago was off a bit.

- George Orwell

ó Thomas Pynchon

maybe they can be cellmates. i am guessing ny will be coming after trump and crew as soon as he is out of office.
    Truer words never spoken. They can hardly wait, they have so much material to work with...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

ďI would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.Ē Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Truer words never spoken. They can hardly wait, they have so much material to work with...
    i cannot wait until the fundies begin comparisons to paul's (the apostle, not manafort) imprisonment

- George Orwell

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar

Yeah, and a third roomie, Roger Stone. I suspect he is next on the hit list.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by GrayTide View Post
    Yeah, and a third roomie, Roger Stone. I suspect he is next on the hit list.
    it will be a swinging good time

- George Orwell

ó Thomas Pynchon

Rosenstein staying on at Justice Department 'a little longer' than anticipated

i wonder what jethrene will have to say about this

(CNN)Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is planning to stay on at the Justice Department "a little longer" than originally anticipated, according to a Justice official familiar with his thinking.

Initially, he planned to leave in mid-March, but no firm date was ever set and after consulting with Attorney General William Barr, he will now stay in his position a bit longer.
    He has not given the White House his two weeks' notice.
    Rosenstein has been overseeing the Russia investigation and as CNN has reported, he has signaled to other officials that he would leave when he was satisfied that special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation was either complete or close enough to completion that it was protected.

- George Orwell

ó Thomas Pynchon