News Article: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Before inauguration, Trump had reportedly already seen evidence Putin personally ordered election interference

U.S. President Donald Trump had seen highly classified evidence before his inauguration that Russian President Vladimir Putin had “personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election,” The New York Times reported on Wednesday.

Trump sounded “grudgingly convinced” when he was shown the findings of Putin’s interference on Jan. 6 of last year — just two weeks before his inauguration, according to the report, which cited multiple people who attended the briefing.

The meeting took place at Trump Tower and the then-president-elect was shown evidence that included texts and emails from Russian military officers, according to the Times. There was also information gathered from a top-secret source close to Putin, which outlined the Kremlin’s plan to sway the 2016 election, the report said.
5 Days Later, Trump on Twitter-

Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?
2 Weeks After Briefing Trump attempts to remove sanctions on Russia

Unknown to the public at the time, top Trump administration officials, almost as soon as they took office, tasked State Department staffers with developing proposals for the lifting of economic sanctions, the return of diplomatic compounds and other steps to relieve tensions with Moscow.
5 Weeks after the briefing on Twitter-

This Russian connection non-sense is merely an attempt to cover-up the many mistakes made in Hillary Clinton's losing campaign.
Months after the briefing- Fires James Comey because there's nothing to this whole Russia thing. Then the next day is having a blast hanging out with some Russia spy buddies in the Oval Office.

Definitely not a Russian agent you guys. It's just his long term master deal making plan to get Putin to do what he wants.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
White House entertaining Russian proposal to interrogate U.S. citizens

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Wednesday that President Trump would discuss a Russian proposal to question American citizens, including former U.S. Ambassador Michael McFaul, whom the Kremlin accuses of committing crimes in Russia.

"Russian authorities yesterday named several Americans who they want to question whom they claim were involved in quote-unquote crimes in their terms, including former Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul. Does President Trump support that idea? Is he open to having U.S. officials questioned by Russia?" New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman asked Sanders.

Sanders replied that an announcement would be forthcoming on the Russian proposal after Mr. Trump discussed it "his team."
Even considering handing over a former US ambassador to Russia by itself should be called treason. But hey, totally not a Russian asset.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017

Even considering handing over a former US ambassador to Russia by itself should be called treason. But hey, totally not a Russian asset.
The next step after this is an obvious one... To threaten and even jail critics of the administration after that... Novichok

This Man admires several foreign strongmen who use murder for political expediency.

On first hearing this news last evening it appears to be the most outrageous news yet to come out of this White House.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
The next step after this is an obvious one... To threaten and even jail critics of the administration after that... Novichok

This Man admires several foreign strongmen who use murder for political expediency.

On first hearing this news last evening it appears to be the most outrageous news yet to come out of this White House.
it is only going to get worse and more outrageous

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
If Manafort has any cash left he certainly won't have any when this is over with! It points to the fact that ... no one should leave themselves open to be in so much trouble with the Feds who have unlimited resources. By now he knows: I will be broke under practically any circumstance, I only have the option of cooperating and plea bargaining or praying for a Trump pardon after which I will face a myriad of state charges.

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
The evangelicals in the Trump den have sold themselves out as charlatans. Every time Franklin Graham or his sister open their mouth, I can see Billy shaking his head from the great beyond.

The patriots who pushed his candidacy. I don't know how they can reconcile his behavior. Consorting with murderous dictators in N. Korea, Philippines, and throwing our intelligence agencies under the bus to cater to another murderous dictator in Moscow. One that green-lighted the attack on our nation's electoral system.

I know that words like treason shouldn't be thrown about lightly. But, if it's staring you in the face and you believe the denials from FoxNews, and the paymasters at Russia Today and Sputnik News, I don't know what else to call it.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
The evangelicals in the Trump den have sold themselves out as charlatans. Every time Franklin Graham or his sister open their mouth, I can see Billy shaking his head from the great beyond.

The patriots who pushed his candidacy. I don't know how they can reconcile his behavior. Consorting with murderous dictators in N. Korea, Philippines, and throwing our intelligence agencies under the bus to cater to another murderous dictator in Moscow. One that green-lighted the attack on our nation's electoral system.

I know that words like treason shouldn't be thrown about lightly. But, if it's staring you in the face and you believe the denials from FoxNews, and the paymasters at Russia Today and Sputnik News, I don't know what else to call it.
They're fine with it as long as they get to keep stealing elections.

FBI director says Russian influence efforts are ‘very active’

FBI Director Christopher Wray on Wednesday described Russian malign influence efforts to sow discord among the American public as “very active.”

Wray was asked to directly respond to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s denials of Russian interference in the 2016 election during an appearance as the Aspen Security Forum. Wray described the U.S. intelligence community’s assessment of Russian meddling as sound, adding that Moscow “continues to engage in malign influence operations to this day.”
House GOP refuses to boost funding for election security

House Republicans are refusing to provide additional funding for state election security grants in a spending bill despite upsetting Democrats pointing at Russian election interference.

Democrats want to continue funding the grants program to help states boost security for their voting systems, the Washington Post reported Thursday.

Republicans, however, argue that the program, which is overseen by the federal Election Assistance Commission, is fully funded and does not need the additional allocations.
https://twitter.com/alexzfinley/status/1019648136476811264

https://twitter.com/abc/status/https://twitter.com/alexzfinley/status/1019648136476811264

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

they are standing tall against shrillary

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

This is one of the people Trump is considering handing over to Putin for interrogation-

Putin Hazed Me: How I Was Stalked, Harassed and Surveilled by Kremlin Stooges

In the fall of 2012, for reasons that remain mysterious to me, it became clear that my family and I were being followed. I had been in Moscow as ambassador then for less than a year. As I wrote to the head of our security team on October 7, “My guards informed me that I was followed today while attending my son’s soccer game. And they then kept with us as we went to McDonald’s.” My head of security replied that if we saw them, it was because they wanted us to see them.

A few weeks later, agents from Russia’s security service FSB, or so we assumed, sat in the pew behind us in church, which truly unnerved my wife. They followed us on the streets, and closely tailed our Cadillac. On one occasion, one of my drivers overreacted to being followed. With my family in the car, he began driving faster and more erratically, weaving through Russia’s crazy traffic until I finally intervened and urged him to relax. After all, our situation was not like in the movies. We could never lose them for good. They knew where we lived.
The entire article is worth reading. This is the kind of stuff Trump admires and would love to bring here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.