Game Thread: Alabama @ Kentucky

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
It looked like he reached in and fouled about 35 feet from the basket to me. It wasn't smart. Anyway, we are still in it despite very poor shooting from the floor.
Just rewatched the play. Ball went straight up in the air. CBS didn't show a replay to know for sure, but I'm not sure it was a foul.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
We are playing better than I expected. I thought Kentucky would play with their hair on fire. If we could get some of those calls to go our way we would be winning. Kentucky is getting away with everything and we are getting called for everything. Its not hard to see who the announcers are rooting for. He made out like Reese hammered the Kentucky player when if you look at it he got ball and hand. The hand is part of the ball. He should know that.

Last edited:

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
It looked like he reached in and fouled about 35 feet from the basket to me. It wasn't smart. Anyway, we are still in it despite very poor shooting from the floor.
He did reach up at the ball, but he had all ball. I agree though we aren’t shooting well. Most teams don’t shoot well vs UK because of their length. If this game were anywhere but Rupp I think we beat them by double digits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.