We're seriously playing all likely NCAA Tourney teams going forward.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
Beginning today, we're playing five teams all projected to go to the dance to finish the regular season. Depending on buys in St. Louis, we may play as many as three more, then we'll hopefully be in it. Does anyone remember such a run to the end before?
It makes those losses to the bottom of the league hurt that much more.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
I should clarify we'd need to get a double buy in the conference tourney for it to happen.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
This won’t be the last time this is said over the next month - the tournament is all about matchups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
You’re basing this on what? Have you watched another game besides today? Could we lose in the first round? Absolutely. However a win would not be a lucky win in the tourney.

This team is talented but very inconsistent. Beat an OU team with a lottery if not #1 draft pick yet lose to Missouri and Mississippi State. Even with a tourney appearance and one or two wins, that kind of play with get them slaughtered by a 1-5 seed team.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
This team is talented but very inconsistent. Beat an OU team with a lottery if not #1 draft pick yet lose to Missouri and Mississippi State. Even with a tourney appearance and one or two wins, that kind of play with get them slaughtered by a 1-5 seed team.
No one ever said we were one of the greatest teams... even during the wimp Sanderson years when we were a pretty good program we lost games in conference we should have won.. I think people were thinking we were going to be something like a 5 loss team... So based on your post even if we win two games in the tourney and lose you are going to be disappointed. Unreal

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
You mean the tournament team Missouri that is projected as a 6 seed in the tournament? Or Miss St ON THE ROAD. Also, it’s all about about who we get matched up with.

You said we would get slaughtered by a 1-5 seed.... hmmm... Vs. AU possible 1 or 2 seed W, OU probably a 5 seed W, UT a probable 4 seed... yeah we have no clue how to beat good teams.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
No one ever said we were one of the greatest teams... even during the wimp Sanderson years when we were a pretty good program we lost games in conference we should have won.. I think people were thinking we were going to be something like a 5 loss team... So based on your post even if we win two games in the tourney and lose you are going to be disappointed. Unreal
No if they win two games in the tourney, that would would be an accomplishment at this point.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
You mean the tournament team Missouri that is projected as a 6 seed in the tournament? Or Miss St ON THE ROAD. Also, it’s all about about who we get matched up with.

You said we would get slaughtered by a 1-5 seed.... hmmm... Vs. AU possible 1 or 2 seed W, OU probably a 5 seed W, UT a probable 4 seed... yeah we have no clue how to beat good teams.

Of Alabama makes the tournament, then I could see this as a repeat of ‘03-‘04 or ‘04-‘05. Depends on which team shows up.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.