In depth YouTube video breakdown of all of Tua's 77 pass attempts on the season

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Matt Wyatt does a breakdown of all of Tua's pass attempts on the season. He's done the first 23 attempts so far. A lot of this is over my head but the intricacies of each play still fascinate me. This guy is a Miss St. guy but he obviously knows his stuff. Thought some of you X and O guys might like it...

RollTARDIS

Scout Team
Nov 22, 2017
Although he made up for it later, I hope to not see any more like the pick six that went down the whole field against Tennessee.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
These are fascinating to me. Sometimes a bit over my head, but if you don't stretch yourself, you don't learn.

Thanks for posting these.

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
I really love this kind of analysis. It definitely shows what a special, young talent Tua is.

I miss them doing it on Gameday, which they used to, but I know there are many more fans that prefer the Tom Rinaldi tear-jerker segment and what restaurant is good during live broadcast than actual technical discussion. It would definitely help with getting the right information to Heisman voters if they would concentrate on technical discussion like this from time to time.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
It's really hard to temper expectations for Tua. Everywhere you turn the people talking about him can't stop glowing about him and his play. Even his mistakes seem to be pretty correctable. It seems like he has everything you want in a QB except for height.

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
I like this type of analysis. It gives someone with only a fan perspective, like myself, a chance to learn more about what's going on during a play that I wouldn't pick up on my own.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I was at the Fresno St game & you literally could see Tua gain confidence after each pass..It was like he was growing up before your eyes as he was progression after each pass attempt..

That bolds well for our offense cause he will only get better & better with the more experience he gains as our starter..I honestly think we will shatter some offensive records with Tua leading our offense & will be a fun ride to watch each game..I can't wait cause it's awesome watching Tua throw those tight spirals..

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.