Question: Trivia Question

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Since we're deep in the off season between the NCG and spring game, thought a little UA trivia might interest some:

When was last time that two brothers scored TDs in the same game for UA?

Bonus: who were the first brothers to do it and when did they accomplish it?

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Lets see, we had Love, Mosley, McCarron, [FONT=&quot]Kouandjio, Jones, Warmack....

It would be helpful if you narrow down to Saban er, or before Saban er, or in general overall.[/FONT]

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Were Kerry and Pierre Goode brothers? I know they had a year or two that overlapped. Perhaps they both scored against Tennessee!

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Mccarron. His brother was a FB I think. They let him score toward the end of a game at hand at AJ's request I think.

Correction. I found it. Cory did not score but set up the touchdown with a pass from his Brother AJ in the Chattanooga game. Cory was not a FB but a TE.

Last edited:

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Vandegraaff brothers 1911 were the first(Adrian and hog) i believe vs Tulane last we're castille brothers in 2004 vs Utah St if I'm correct
Castille brothers... That gotta be them.
Right and right.

So far, total of 6 games brothers scored. 5 of the 6 between 1911 and 1914. First three times, VandeGraff brothers Hog and Adrian scored. Hog and Bully scored the fourth time.
Then Bill and Griff Harsh did it in 1914. Not until 90 years later was it repeated by the Castille bros.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.