Other College Team Forum Request

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
I have seen a few of you in various threads talk about what fans of this or that team's fans are saying about (whatever the topic of our thread is at the time). I do enjoy occasionally reading boards of other college teams. The only ones I am currently familiar with are Volnation and Tigerdroppings, and neither of those are very visitor friendly at all (but watching their meltdowns was fun). Anyway, I don't really post on the others, but do enjoy reading and getting familiar with them, just as B1GTide does here, though he is also a Bama fan in my opinion.

So, what boards to you guys check out regularly, and why do you like reading there? I would appreciate any links, if that is even allowed here.:biga:

I

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Very different from TideFans, but some very knowledgeable contributors at elevenwarriors. Just be prepared to weed through the homer lean.

Crimson White

1st Team
Jun 17, 2014
This site has links to most all team boards. Sort through them until you find ones you like.

CLICK
That's actually just a few of the many. The most popular Alabama board isn't listed, though I don't visit that site anymore in any event.

Back in the day, when this board was known as BamaNation, there were links to more than a dozen fanboards listed on this site alone. A few I remember were Lady In Red (still going I think), BamaDog, DrPhilGood, SuperBama, too many to list and I can't remember them all anyway.

BayouBama75

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2001
Knoxville, TN
ITAT (Auburn) is one I used to look at occasional but they are so Bama focus about paying players and our offensive line holding that they really have nothing interesting to read.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I wish I could recommend a site like this one but I don't know of any other which is Family based. I am a member of a Tennessee, LSU and Baylor board. I joined all three for pick 'em. Baylor has merged and no longer has a pick 'em so I guess I won't go there anymore. I won't recommend because you will have to take a bar of soap with you. Profanity, you understand.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
That's actually just a few of the many. The most popular Alabama board isn't listed, though I don't visit that site anymore in any event.

Back in the day, when this board was known as BamaNation, there were links to more than a dozen fanboards listed on this site alone. A few I remember were Lady In Red (still going I think), BamaDog, DrPhilGood, SuperBama, too many to list and I can't remember them all anyway.
We have been going to this site for over a decade for Alabama players' NFL status.

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
Thanks for all the input guys. I am not one to shy or run from profanity. I appreciate that we keep it clean here, but I am not at all bothered by offensive words.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.