New Ole Miss-Mississippi State Drama

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Who/What is Rebel Rags and how would they have standing? No idea what this even suggests.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Who/What is Rebel Rags and how would they have standing? No idea what this even suggests.
It’s the store where recruits allegedly received free apparel. The owner has already been dissociated by Ole Miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The real reason they can’t put up the Nativity scene at Ole Miss is they can’t find 3 wise men and a Virgin.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Hmmm. The school has disassociated from your store. The school has admitted some cheating and self imposed some punishment. Hmmm. Yes, I can see this going places. I think they should sue Hugh Freeze for lying instead of recruits.

OBMS

1st Team
Jan 9, 2011
It’s the store where recruits allegedly received free apparel. The owner has already been dissociated by Ole Miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Terry Warren and Rebel Rags have been reinstated pending the outcome of the Ole Miss appeal. Please know that Warren is not footing the bill for this fishing trip. He is being directed by his lawyer buddies / co-boosters. They are just using his status as a booster with a disassociation hanging around his neck to sue the NCAA rather than having any gonads and utilizing the UMAA or the school.
Anything bad that comes out of the suit cannot be held against the school---they already have their punishment. Anything good can only be a benefit, either short term in case of reduced penalties or long term in case of discovery against many schools.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
All I know about legal matters is from Perry Mason but it seems to me reinstating BEFORE the appeal is upheld is rubbing the NCAA nose in the dirt. Or maybe this is the standard procedure? I think I would have appealed and waited to see what happened. Got to give Ole Miss credit for stirring the pot.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Terry Warren and Rebel Rags have been reinstated pending the outcome of the Ole Miss appeal. Please know that Warren is not footing the bill for this fishing trip. He is being directed by his lawyer buddies / co-boosters. They are just using his status as a booster with a disassociation hanging around his neck to sue the NCAA rather than having any gonads and utilizing the UMAA or the school.
Anything bad that comes out of the suit cannot be held against the school---they already have their punishment. Anything good can only be a benefit, either short term in case of reduced penalties or long term in case of discovery against many schools.
Getting subpoenas out there can expose a lot of cockroaches that don't want to be seen...

Precisely why the barn ALWAYS settles out of court when it comes to disgruntled ex-staffers...

Terry Bowden's Black Book has been like a huge pension for him.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
All I know about legal matters is from Perry Mason but it seems to me reinstating BEFORE the appeal is upheld is rubbing the NCAA nose in the dirt. Or maybe this is the standard procedure? I think I would have appealed and waited to see what happened. Got to give Ole Miss credit for stirring the pot.
The NCAA won't do a thing...

However, if this were to happen again and that dude is involved, the dreaded Death Penalty will definitely be the resulting punishment.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.