Joint Commission Is In The House

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
If you don't see me for a few days - or ever - TJC is inspecting our lab. This is my first time ever in the batter's box as a Chem/Histo Supervisor so - for thoe wh pray I'd appreciate it.

3 day view top to bottom - we'll see how it goes.

Bamafaninco1

All-SEC
May 14, 2011
Colorado Springs, CO via Cullman, Al
If you don't see me for a few days - or ever - TJC is inspecting our lab. This is my first time ever in the batter's box as a Chem/Histo Supervisor so - for thoe wh pray I'd appreciate it.

3 day view top to bottom - we'll see how it goes.
I feel ya, we had ours last year and apparently they have changed the way they do stuff. I'll be interested in hearing what you think.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
A group of people that have nothing better to do than find something wrong even when there is nothing wrong. I feel your pain. RTR

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
It's going pretty good (I think).

I've had two pucker and both involved situations with my predecessor as supervisor - where I knew part of the data but not the whole thing.

As that won't be an issue next time, that's promising.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Zero findings in my two sections (pathology and chemistry). First time that’s happened in at least 20 years and the surveyor praises my leadership in front of the CEO and the COO, who is a UA grad from Bham btw.

6 overall, none major.

Pretty happy, it’s been a grind.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Zero findings in my two sections (pathology and chemistry). First time that’s happened in at least 20 years and the surveyor praises my leadership in front of the CEO and the COO, who is a UA grad from Bham btw.

6 overall, none major.

Pretty happy, it’s been a grind.
You should have someone contact your agent about a new opportunity and parlay that into a raise. No blue font.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.