Game Thread: Bama @ Barn...

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Another offensive rebound. Hall left his feet for the block on help defense instead of boxing out his man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
We will not win. They want it more than us and are playing every second like its the last. Unreal their hand ball contact. Over and over again their extra effort shows.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Trying to be optimistic here because it’s the only thing I have left to be positive about. The only good thing is that this won’t hurt us from a committee perspective. We’re losing on the road to the #12 team in the country 3 days after losing a brutally physical game at Rupp. This over the long term isn’t that bad.

From a personal perspective though, this is the low point of the season. All we had to do was play a B+ game to beat a shortstaffed Auburn, and we play the worst all around game imaginable.

Maybe we can find a way to come back, but it’s starting to take a miracle finish to get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Auburn has 5 fouls this half. That’s 12 for the game. A team down to only 7 players, and we’re not getting them in foul trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.