Alabama vs. Washington State Schedule update

LukeBentley

Scout Team
May 31, 2000
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
www.comcast.net
Due to the threat of Bad Weather on Sunday, February 25th, the Alabama-Washington State series has changed.

A DH will be this Friday, Feb. 23rd starting @ 2:00 pm with Game 2 to follow after Game 1 45 minutes after.

Game 3 will remain @ 1:00 pm on Saturday and will serve as the final game of the series.

There WILL BE NO GAME ON SUNDAY @ 9:00 am!

Fans can use either the Friday or Sunday's game ticket to get in on Friday.

baseballfanatic

1st Team
Oct 30, 2008
Why the DH on Friday rather than Saturday? Thankful for the schedule change though. That 9am start would've been rough for both players and fans.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I'd imagine at this point they hope to be home by Saturday night early Sunday morning because they host their next game I believe. Leaving Saturday after the game beats dead time Saturday night and then part of Sunday. Only thing I can think of

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Took the first game 12-4 guys are swinging the bats pretty good. And pitching been decent as well . Maybe this team will surprise and be better than most expected. Now they need to go get game 2.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.