News Article: Worst Roommate Ever: Jamison Bachman

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

Worst Roommate Ever

I didn't see this posted anywhere so I thought I'd share. One of the crazier stories I can remember. I can't believe some of these people put up with this guy for so long. Also goes to show how poorly we handle mental health. This guy clearly needed help and never got any.

Ratal

3rd Team
Aug 29, 2006
That is much worse than my current situation. I have to evict my brother from a trailer that I purchased for him to live in. The trailer park has already evicted him but he built a trap door under the bath tub to under the trailer so he could maintain access. He is, of course, on drugs and I believe he has permanent brain damage from the drugs. He keeps telling me things like "its not your trailer to sell just because your name is on the title."

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
That is much worse than my current situation. I have to evict my brother from a trailer that I purchased for him to live in. The trailer park has already evicted him but he built a trap door under the bath tub to under the trailer so he could maintain access. He is, of course, on drugs and I believe he has permanent brain damage from the drugs. He keeps telling me things like "its not your trailer to sell just because your name is on the title."
A trap door under the bath tub?

Ratal

3rd Team
Aug 29, 2006
A trap door under the bath tub?
Yes. From what I understand he essentially made the bathtub a hatch. You pull the bathtub up and there is a hole that he cut in the subfloor that goes underneath the trailer. My friends call it "crackhead inginuity." Won't go to work or pay bills but can come up with a solution like that.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Yes. From what I understand he essentially made the bathtub a hatch. You pull the bathtub up and there is a hole that he cut in the subfloor that goes underneath the trailer. My friends call it "crackhead inginuity." Won't go to work or pay bills but can come up with a solution like that.
He must have gotten the idea from El Chapo.

https://mic.com/articles/83889/this...-chapo-guzman-had-to-escape-police#.7qdeXeomo

Mexican marines in cooperation with American DEA agents discovered the tunnel network after the drug lord's communications chief Carlos Manuel Ramirez was tracked to one of the safehouses. By the next day, an arrested courier had informed authorities of the safehouses and the network connecting them. At each house, Mexican security officials found steel-reinforced doors, security cameras and an escape hatch built into the bathtub.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.