Fourth-year Alabama player gets medical redshirt...

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Re: Fourth-year Alabama player gets medical redshirt Fourth-year Alabama player gets

Love it. We'll see plenty of rotations among our TEs this fall. Love it!

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
Re: Fourth-year Alabama player gets medical redshirt Fourth-year Alabama player gets

Tweets never show up in Chrome for me because of add blockers. I always have to copy and paste into IE to even see the posted images like in this thread.

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx

Tweets never show up in Chrome for me because of add blockers. I always have to copy and paste into IE to even see the posted images like in this thread.
One of those "If I was in charge" things is that posting news that comes from Twitter would be a no-no, since so many of us can't read it, or at least post that plus a link or quote the info.

ROTYDE

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
Muscle Shoals got the Swampers

I have always loved the TE position which I believe has been underutilized at UA for many many years.

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

While he was a fine player for us, and there were occasional exceptions ( Clemson game most notably), I never thought we employed OJH to his fullest potential. Guy was a beast.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009

I really think Irv Smith is a major weapon for us if we choose to use him consistently. That guy is a terrific player. Hentges is overlooked as well. Will be interesting to see how much Forristall can bring this year coming off the injury. Tennison could be a weapon as well. Would love to see all four of these guys involved in the offense.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA

At one time a player could not even apply for a medical waiver until he had exhausted all of his other eligibility. When did they change that?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

I really think Irv Smith is a major weapon for us if we choose to use him consistently. That guy is a terrific player. Hentges is overlooked as well. Will be interesting to see how much Forristall can bring this year coming off the injury. Tennison could be a weapon as well. Would love to see all four of these guys involved in the offense.
Don't forget Kendrick James, who got some playing time in 2017.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

IIRC there were some practice reports or something discussing him and saying that he was really standing out at times.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009

Any chance he moves to the defensive line to add depth ? He's a talented player one way or another.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.