Game Thread: Arkansas @ Bama

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Giving the ball to Key and Giddens is basically just handing it to Arkansas.

Thank God for the last minute or so of half. Otherwise, we are in a world of hurt. Manageable deficit if we come out and really play.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
I've said it before- there are simply not enough alpha's on this team. Their body language says it all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I've hoped for years that Bama would get a NYC guard :smile: . They are fearless and confident. That type of player or a super confident coach are the only remedy. Bama (home state and ones who enter the program) kids do not have nearly the courage or confidence in BB that they have in football. Understandable, but the gap is larger than it should be.

But they should still win a game like this - hopefully they will. At least Reese is playing some.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I've hoped for years that Bama would get a NYC guard :smile: . They are fearless and confident. That type of player or a super confident coach are the only remedy. Bama (home state and ones who enter the program) kids do not have nearly the courage or confidence in BB that they have in football. Understandable, but the gap is larger than it should be.

But they should still win a game like this - hopefully they will. At least Reese is playing some.
The only NYC PG I can remember was a point-shaver. I'm still mad about a trip I made down to Auburn to see a game he threw...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.