Orgill Hardware Show in Orlando

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
My wife works for a group of sales associates in Northport. Orgill is a large purchasing company of sorts that hosts two giant shows a year to showcase deals for hardware store owners. I take a few weeks and go with her because it's so different than what I do for a living. Is anybody here in sales?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Not in sales but I would love to go to a show like that. Went to an international woodworking in Atlanta a few years ago and it was amazing/

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
It's an amazing sight to be sure. The Orange County Convention Center is full of vendor booths.

Last edited:

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Not in sales but I would love to go to a show like that. Went to an international woodworking in Atlanta a few years ago and it was amazing/
Makita Cresent DeWalt Valspar Bobcat Eaton/Cutler Hammer Boss Gloves Southwire Orca Bayou Classic Gardner Bender. Just so many products it's insane.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
It's an amazing sight to be sure. The Orange County Convention Center is full of vendor booths.

I am and have done shows at OCC and probably every other major Convention Center in the US both as an attendee and a booth babe. They can be fun and really hard work. Last one I worked at OCC was SAP Saphire 2015. The real fun is after hours taking out customers after spending 10 hours on the tradeshow floor. Can get crazy tiring but always find some great dinners (The California Grille at the Contemporary Hotel on Disney is my favorite in Orlando) that can challenge my expense bill a good bit.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I am and have done shows at OCC and probably every other major Convention Center in the US both as an attendee and a booth babe. They can be fun and really hard work. Last one I worked at OCC was SAP Saphire 2015. The real fun is after hours taking out customers after spending 10 hours on the tradeshow floor. Can get crazy tiring but always find some great dinners (The California Grille at the Contemporary Hotel on Disney is my favorite in Orlando) that can challenge my expense bill a good bit.
I don't know the product very well, I'm working on the paperwork side, but the good news is I sleep with the head of customer service/order entry so at least your order gets processed quickly [emoji3]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.